Series 1 Compression Rash Guard
- We listened to all customer feedback and previous reviews and increased the length of the rash guard.
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth.
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your bjj rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoors.
- Flat lock stitching prevents irritation or chafing of skin from the seams of the rash guard
- 4way stretch material with graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout muscles
This new and improved long torso rash guard is a product of our customers. We paid attention to the requests and suggestions from our customers through comments and feedback and have produced a winner long torso rash guard for our most esteemed customers. This high performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA long torso rash guard has fully sublimated graphics which have been infused with the very fabric. This design is so that the graphics will never fade away or peel. This design will also not irritate the skin.
FEATURES OF SANABUL SERIES 1 COMPRESSION RASH GUARD
This rash guard is duly treated to protect against bacterial growth that can cause skin problems. The antimicrobial treatment will protect against and help reduce the growth and spread of bacteria and fungus. These pathogens tend to transfer easily especially when you are working together with a team and someone is infected. This feature in our rash guard will protect you from spread of bacterial and fungal infections. Antimicrobial treatment will also increase the life span of the rash guard.
UV SPF 50 protection:
Many of the activities that you need a rash guard for will require you to be outdoors. The effect from the rays of the sun will be harming to your skin especially if you do this regularly. This rash guard has protection form UV rays and SPF of up to 50 to protect from any long term skin damages. Your sporting attire should not only cover your body and help you perform better, it is a great plus when it protects your skin at the same time. Save yourself the extra cost of getting UV protection tools and the discomfort of using this in conjunction with your rash guard.
Flat lock stitching:
The seams of this rash guard and all other stitching is done with the flat lock stitching method. This is a sure way to prevent irritation to the skin because this stitching is not rough but is strong and holds the rash guard tightly together. The seams of the rash guard will not cause chaffing of the skin because of this flat lock stitching. The disadvantages that regular stitching would have had on this tight fitting rash guard is completely eliminated by the use of this stitching method. It is smart and will not fray or affect performance.
Four-way stretch material:
This material is intricately designed for maximum comfort and increased range of motion while the user wears it. Increased comfort is paramount during activity. If you cannot move freely during sports or other actively engaging activities, you risk accidents and not enjoying the activity. This four-way stretch material is the answer to the problem of free motion and flexibility. There is graduated compression in the arms of this rash guard and also in the upper torso o improve blood flow through the muscles hen worn. Improved blood flow provides for faster reaction and more comfort as the body works properly.
All the parts of this long torso rash guard are well designed to meet and exceed the expectations of users. From the added protection to perfect stitching, it is the perfect choice for your long term needs.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
- Great for hot or cold climates. The Sanabul compression base layer shorts are composed of a blend of polyester, nylon, spandex to help achieve the perfect fit
- Extremely comfortable without irritation. Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching along with an elastic waistband ensures long lasting quality and comfort
- Minimally designed rubberized reflective printing
- UV SPF protection for when you want to wear your shorts during outdoor activities
- 4 way stretch material with graduated compression to help blood flow throughout muscles. These tights are great for any workout including MMA, BJJ, Cross Training, and much more
- Just What You Need: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
- Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
- Stay Mobile: We use special 4-way stretch material that will keep up with your workout. These tights can keep up with all your wildest positions.
- Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
- Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use