If you are an enthusiast of karate, martial arts jiu jitsu or any other similar kind of sports, you must have heard about Sanabul as it is a renowned name in producing high quality products related to these action sports. The speciality of their products is the fact that they are usually manufactured under the strict supervision of highly experienced professionals who personally overlook all the products to ensure their quality and durability. The essential curved punching mitts is a new product recently launched by Sanabul and it comes with the same level of quality and durability that is exhibited by the company in any other product.
The essential curved punching mitts are designed to offer a sturdy grip while being comfortable at the same time. Most of the similar products available in the market are either too rough or too soft but the essential curved punching mitts offered by Sanabul are maintained at the perfect amount of sturdiness in order to facilitate both the wearer as well as the puncher. Some of the most prominent features offered by the product are given below.
FEATURES OF SANABUL ESSENTIAL CURVED BOXING PUNCHING MITT:
Hand shaped mould:
The essential curved punching mitts are available in the form of a mould that is shaped exactly like a hand to offer a better grip as it keeps the mitts from slipping away when they are being punched at..
Santec ultra light foam:
Sanabul is especially known for making comfortable products and the essential curved punching mitts is yet another exhibition of that. They are manufactured using the santec foam which is ultra light and very comfortable for both the holder and the puncher.
The material used in the manufacturing process is performance engineered leather of exceptional quality. It is highly durable and very easy to maintain and clean.
The mitts incorporate a half ball palm grip that offers ultimate hold and keeps the mitts from getting slipped away while they are being punched at. In other words, they make sure to sustain the possibility of an injury to a minimal level.
Adjustable wrist strap:
The adjustable wrist strap comes with mesh backing that makes it easier for the wearer to adjust the mitts properly. It also proves to be very useful in keeping the wearer’s hands cool as they increase the breathability of the mitts.
The mitts are available in three different colors including red, yellow and gray.
In order to summarize, it may be stated that the essential curved punching mitts is a fine product that is recently introduced by Sanabul which is a renowned name in the manufacturing of accessories related to action sports.
These mitts are designed using performance engineered leather with a lot of precision and accuracy to ensure they are at the right level of comfort, safety and quality. If you are an enthusiast of a sports that involves punching, you might want to get a hold of these mitts as you would regret if you prefer something else over this amazing product.
More from this collection
- The best and only BRAND NAME gi at this price point is now better than ever. If you have already bought one of our gi's before and are looking to buy another, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- No more shrinking! The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. You do not need to worry about the old days of gis shrinking, because now you can wash the Essentials v.2 gi in cold water and hang dry without the gi becoming smaller. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer but even then you will still only get minimal shrinkage
- New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi, or Highlights Pro gi and are looking to buy v.2, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- Light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment has been applied to our gi fabric which helps to reduce the spread of bacterial and fungal infections, as well as odor
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Gel Impact Protection Foam
- Longitudinal Arch Design
- Secure Velcro Closure System
- Mesh Palm
- Sanabul Essential MMA Grappling glove is great for mixed martial arts training
- Performance Engineered Leather construction.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam.
- Innovative Velcro Closure System
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your bjj rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoors.
- 4way stretch material with graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout muscles. This rashguard is great for MMA, BJJ, Cross training, surfing or any other exercise.
- IBJJF ( International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation ) competition approved.
- Kickboxing or MMA shin guards? Why choose between the two when we have designed the Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Enhanced protection. Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
- No need to keep adjusting shin guards during training. Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes shin guard movement
- High durability. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Available in 3 sizes.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height