The clothes that you wear while surfing, in the gym, or while practicing MMA, grappling or Jiu Jitsu has a significant impact on your performance. Don’t settle for less and buy the Essential Combat Shorts from Sanabul. Made from durable material, the shorts will ensure maximum comfort to make sure that you are able to give your best every single time.
Unlike traditional shorts that are baggy, the Essential Combat Shorts have an athletic fit. This not just ensures enhanced comfort but also limits the grip for your opponents when you are practicing something like Jiu Jitsu. A unique flat-lock stitching with additional seam protection has been used for creating the shorts to make sure that it lasts for a long duration and continues to maintain its solid build yet comfortable build throughout its life.
FEATURES OF SANABUL ESSENTIAL COMBAT SHORTS
4-Way Stretch Material:
The 4-way stretch material used in the construction of shorts ensures maximum comfort while also making sure that your range of motion is not affected in any way. Be it surfing, wrestling, or Jiu Jitsu, you can rest assured that you will experience maximum comfort and convenience. Moreover, the shorts go through an antimicrobial treatment which prevents bacterial and fungal growth.
With the help of flat-lock stitching, the seam on these shorts is flat and has a similar appearance on both the sides. Moreover, the stitching is reinforced to add up to the durability and make sure that the shorts are ideal for every rough environment or activities. The seams too are additionally protected to make sure that they do not rip off which is a very common outcome in other shorts which are worn during rigorous physical activities.
Velcro Closure Waistband:
Drawstrings on your shorts can be very annoying. They can be loose at times or be very tight. But unlike most other shorts available on the market, the Essential Combat Shorts feature Velcro closure waistband which ensures enhanced convenience and a secure fit. No matter how rigorous your training is, the shorts are sure to stay in place throughout.
While the shorts are highly durable and made from a 4-way stretch material, they have a lightweight design. This further enhances your comfort when practicing or enjoying your favorite activities. Moreover, the shorts can be easily washed in cold water and hung for drying. Their lightweight design also ensures that they dry quickly too.
More from this collection
- The best and only BRAND NAME gi at this price point is now better than ever. If you have already bought one of our gi's before and are looking to buy another, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- No more shrinking! The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. You do not need to worry about the old days of gis shrinking, because now you can wash the Essentials v.2 gi in cold water and hang dry without the gi becoming smaller. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer but even then you will still only get minimal shrinkage
- New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi, or Highlights Pro gi and are looking to buy v.2, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- Light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment has been applied to our gi fabric which helps to reduce the spread of bacterial and fungal infections, as well as odor
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Gel Impact Protection Foam
- Longitudinal Arch Design
- Secure Velcro Closure System
- Mesh Palm
- Hand-Shaped Mould
- Santec Ultra Light Foam
- High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Half Ball Palm Grip
- Mesh Backing with Adjustable Wrist Strap
- One of the most versatile gloves you can in the market.
- Performance Engineered Leather construction
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam
- Secure Velcro Closure System
- Sanabul Essential MMA Grappling glove is great for mixed martial arts training
- Performance Engineered Leather construction.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam.
- Innovative Velcro Closure System
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your bjj rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoors.
- 4way stretch material with graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout muscles. This rashguard is great for MMA, BJJ, Cross training, surfing or any other exercise.
- IBJJF ( International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation ) competition approved.
- Kickboxing or MMA shin guards? Why choose between the two when we have designed the Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Enhanced protection. Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
- No need to keep adjusting shin guards during training. Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes shin guard movement
- High durability. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Available in 3 sizes.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height