Gold Strike Professional Boxing Gloves
- It all starts with a desire. Sometimes you desire to be a better you, sometimes you desire to be a better competitor. Sometimes you desire to be the absolute best, to be champion.
- We started with a hand shaped mould. We crafted ultra premium materials with the utmost attention to detail. Then we finished these masterpieces with a luxurious, yet durable lining. The result is the Sanabul Gold Strike series, fine crafted for champions pursuing greatness. Be the best.
- Ultra soft 3 layer hand shaped mould
- Highest Quality Engineered Leather
- Antimicrobial Sanabul Premium Lining
The courage and skills of a boxer are determined by how well they block and counter the opponents. In order to be the best and defend yourself, you need the right equipment and tools. Boxing may not be the easiest sport to play because it takes immense strength and power to defeat the opponent. A match may prolong for several hours and it will end only when one of the competitors becomes tired and weary, and doesn’t have the energy to fight. It takes many years of practice and perseverance to learn the moves and defense strategies of boxing. Flooring an opponent is one of the best ways of tackling.
There are basically four ways with certain body moves thaty can be executed in boxing. They include: - Jab, upper cut, hook and cross.
Jab is the most common punch used for boxing and it is a known fact that the faster the jab punches, the more relaxing it gets.
Upper cut makes use of shoulder strength rather than the arm for punching. This technique is used to punch the opponent with the palms facing up, and your hips and upper body should rotate when this move is enforced.
The Hook punch is one of the most devastating moves even though it is hard to master. It needs great power and speed; and it uses arms, hips and legs in the correct position to do it rightly.
Cross punch is known to be the most satisfying punch in boxing. By keeping your gloves at your chin, you forward punch the opponent that lands to his rear shoulder.
Well, for all these moves and techniques, the right gloves are needed to protect yourself and to strike your opponent. You may often end up with something that is not comfortable enough to use it for the right punch. Sanabul is here to provide you with the most comfortable and the most Stylish gloves that you can own for just 150 dollars.
The gold Strike glove crafted by Sanabul is one of the most durable, good quality products. It was designed with an eye for detailing, giving it a smooth edge to it. The glove consists of three layers of soft mould to it, which in turn becomes very comfortable to carry it with such ease and perfection. The leather used in this product is of the highest quality, which is perfectly engineered for the users. The anti microbial feature is incorporated in the premium lining of the gold strike glove, making it an incredible product from Sanabul.
Sanabul not only offers free shipping for all the orders above 50 dollars, but they also make sure that their products are made out of premium quality materials. Since gloves are used daily for practice or for the actual match, they may be exposed to wear and tear and other major damages. Boxing materials should be strong enough to withhold any strikes or attacks and they should also be long-lasting, which Gold Strike Gloves ensure at all times.
More from this collection
- The best and only BRAND NAME gi at this price point is now better than ever. If you have already bought one of our gi's before and are looking to buy another, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- No more shrinking! The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. You do not need to worry about the old days of gis shrinking, because now you can wash the Essentials v.2 gi in cold water and hang dry without the gi becoming smaller. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer but even then you will still only get minimal shrinkage
- New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi, or Highlights Pro gi and are looking to buy v.2, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- Light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment has been applied to our gi fabric which helps to reduce the spread of bacterial and fungal infections, as well as odor
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Gel Impact Protection Foam
- Longitudinal Arch Design
- Secure Velcro Closure System
- Mesh Palm
- Velcro closure waistband and internal drawstring keep shorts securely in place
- Durable medium weight 4-way stretch fabric is extremely comfortable while allowing uninhibited range of motion for basically any exercise whether its MMA, bjj, wrestling, Cross Training work out of the day, or even surfing
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal odor and infection between you and your training partners.
- Reinforced flat lock stitching and seam protection
- Sanabul Essential MMA Grappling glove is great for mixed martial arts training
- Performance Engineered Leather construction.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam.
- Innovative Velcro Closure System