Few people are looking for pillowy bed time comfort from their kickboxing gear. Instead the type of comfort most seek is a fit and build that support performance. Performance enhancing comfort is exactly what Sanabul brings to the ring with the Battle Forged Muay Thai Glove! This comfort is built on several factors.
First is the traditional, Muay Thai style snug hand fit. A snug hand fit prevents the glove from shifting around during use. Inside the glove, a hand-shaped three layer foam construction protects your fist and your sparring partner from excessive damage.
The Battle Forged Thai Glove is designed to allow a somewhat increased range of wrist motion for Muay Thai clench work. The hand contact portion of the Battle Forged Thai Glove was carefully considered as well, and treated to a luxurious, breathable inner lining.
Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves are covered in durable easy to clean SBL engineered leather. SBL leather is specifically designed for combat sports applications. It is durable and has just enough give to conform to your hand without losing its shape. It also looks great.
The inside of the glove has a premium lining with antimicrobial properties for your comfort and health. In the middle is hand-shaped foam to protect your knuckles, while providing the ultimate fit.
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
14 & 16 oz gloves provide extra protection for sparring and are a good choice for boxing and kickboxing classes. 8, 10 & 12 oz gloves can be used for speed drills and bag work as well as general use for people with smaller hands, including children.
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
Women tend to prefer 8, 10, or 12 oz gloves. Some women like 14 oz and very few use 16 oz. The same is true for children.
More from this collection
- It all starts with a desire. Sometimes you desire to be a better you, sometimes you desire to be a better competitor. Sometimes you desire to be the absolute best, to be champion.
- We started with a hand shaped mould. We crafted ultra premium materials with the utmost attention to detail. Then we finished these masterpieces with a luxurious, yet durable lining. The result is the Sanabul Gold Strike series, fine crafted for champions pursuing greatness. Be the best.
- Ultra soft 3 layer hand shaped mould
- Highest Quality Engineered Leather
- Antimicrobial Sanabul Premium Lining
- The best and only BRAND NAME gi at this price point is now better than ever. If you have already bought one of our gi's before and are looking to buy another, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- No more shrinking! The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. You do not need to worry about the old days of gis shrinking, because now you can wash the Essentials v.2 gi in cold water and hang dry without the gi becoming smaller. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer but even then you will still only get minimal shrinkage
- New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi, or Highlights Pro gi and are looking to buy v.2, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- Light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment has been applied to our gi fabric which helps to reduce the spread of bacterial and fungal infections, as well as odor
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Gel Impact Protection Foam
- Longitudinal Arch Design
- Secure Velcro Closure System
- Mesh Palm
- Velcro closure waistband and internal drawstring keep shorts securely in place
- Durable medium weight 4-way stretch fabric is extremely comfortable while allowing uninhibited range of motion for basically any exercise whether its MMA, bjj, wrestling, Cross Training work out of the day, or even surfing
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal odor and infection between you and your training partners.
- Reinforced flat lock stitching and seam protection
- Sanabul Essential MMA Grappling glove is great for mixed martial arts training
- Performance Engineered Leather construction.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam.
- Innovative Velcro Closure System
- The Sanabul Mesh Duffel is made from high quality durable mesh and 1200D Cordrua for reinforcement
- Prevent your gear from stinking
- The bag has heavy duty zippers and reinforced stitching featured throughout the bag for a longer lifespan
- Oversize Bag Dimensions: 23" long and can fit all your combat sports gear
- Standard size Bag Dimensions: 18" long and great for use as a regular size bag that is perfect to hold your boxing gloves, workout clothes and more