Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium anti-microbial lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
The Battle Forged series was built around minimal designing and premium materials worthy of any pro fighter, or up and coming athlete.
We started with premium materials. Performance lining on the inside of the glove and SBL Impact Foam so you can hit with full power. A secure hook and loop system, and antimicrobial liner to keep everything pristine.
These are Muay Thai Gloves in design, allowing for less rigidity around the wrists and making it easier to open your palm for clinch work. Some traditional boxers and kickboxers actually prefer the feel of these gloves over others!
Features of the advanced Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves include:
TRADITIONAL THAI STYLE.
Sanabul Battle Forged gloves have the distinct Muay Thai compact shape and a snug fit to your hand. The thumb positioning and narrow wrist support makes clinch work easier for thai clinches (plum position).
DESIGNED FOR SPARRING, MITT- AND BAG-WORK.
Perfect for boxing or kickboxing sparring, mitts, or bag work. The Sanabul gloves are great for professionals or amateurs looking to step up into top level gear..
SECURE HOOK & LOOP CLOSURE SYSTEM.
Hook and loop velcro closure ensures a secure fit for training. Hook and loop closure also allows easy on and off, unlike lace-up gloves which require a partner or coach for lacing.
ADVANCED ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The fit is the same as traditional Muay Thai gloves but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped three layer foam to cushion the hands, providing premium ergonomics, and protection against shock and impact. Additional design and fit modifications provide added comfort and durability to the gloves.
QUICK-DRY PERFORMANCE LINING
The material composition of the lining is more breathable and comfortable than traditional boxing or kickboxing gloves and dries significantly faster after your workouts
Please refer to our sizing guide to determine which gloves work best for you. Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai gloves are designed by experts, crafted with the latest technology so you can reap the benefits of a better performance for longer.
Why do Battle Forged gloves cost more than the Essential gloves?
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use premium materials for superior finish, feel and performance.
What’s the difference in glove sizes?
14 & 16 oz gloves provide extra protection for sparring and are a good choice for boxing and kickboxing classes. 8, 10 & 12 oz gloves can be used for speed drills and bag work as well as general use for people with smaller hands, including children.
Can this product make me a better athlete?
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
Do I need handwraps with my gloves?
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
More from this collection
- Welcome To Your Era: Premium gloves for champion caliber fighters. A favorite of Team Sanabul athlete and UFC Hall of Famer, Michael Bisping.
- The Top of Our Game: Simply put, Gold Strike represents the pinnacle of Sanabul craftsmanship. Ultra soft hand moulds, antimicrobial lining, and top tier engineered leather. We left nothing out in our flagship Sanabul glove.
- World Class Performance: Gold strike isn’t just for show, we made competition level quality that will last you for hundreds of rounds. That means Durasoft Impact Protection Foam for harder punches, premium lining that won’t tear, and engineered leather that is easy to clean and keeps bacteria at bay.
- Hook and Loop Closure: Easy to strap on and get back to training. Our hook and loop system keeps your gloves snug throughout training sessions and offers superior wrist support.
- Crafted For Champions: Our Gold Strike Gloves are the favorite of UFC Champion Michael Bisping, as well as other UFC and Bellator MMA fighters who appreciate finer material and premium construction.
- Just What You Need: We designed the Essentials Series to set the bar high for what you can expect from a gi. Quality construction, stylish design, and incredible value. It's what makes this our bestselling gi, and a brand name recognized around the world.
- Pre-Shrunk: The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. No more guessing or buying a size up, just wash in cold water and hang dry. Still want to shrink it? You can! Wash in hot water and throw in the dryer to shrink ever so slightly.
- The Perfect Fit: We made this gi to set the standard for a tight fitting, ultra lightweight gi. And athletic cut means close cuffs and no baggy areas. Our lightweight material means you can move (and breathe) more freely than with big heavy judo-style gi.
- Lighter, Faster, Better: We've hit the perfect balance of a lightweight gi that will keep you agile, with a strong enough weave that it'll hold up under heavy use and aggressive grips.
- Will Stay Cleaner, Longer: We took the extra steps of treating our Essentials gi with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. This will keep your gi in your rotation for years, not months.
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mitt work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use.
- Just What You Need: If you’re getting into grappling for MMA, you’ll need the right equipment. Sanabul’s Essential Grappling Gloves are the perfect entry level gear to start incorporating striking into your ground game. The classic Sanabul style comes backed with pro features that you normally pay a premium for.
- Made For Grappling: These gloves are designed to practice striking on the ground. They are thin enough that you’ll have access to all of the grips and hand positions you’re used to, but still have regulation 4 oz padding so you can recreate competition conditions.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul is a name associated with some of the very best fighters in combat sports. From surging contenders like Bellator MMA’s Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to UFC Champions like Michael Bisping
- Classic Look, Modern Features: Sanabul Essentials sport a clean look with vibrant colors over solid black. But under the hood, engineered leather and Durasoft Impact Protection Foam keep us on the cutting edge of combat sports equipment.