Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Pro Belts
- Let Sanabul Take the Journey With You: Nothing is more symbolic in martial arts than the belt that will be with you for years at a time. It’s our honor to have students wear the Sanabul name on their belts, which is why we take the design and construction seriously.
- Made To Be Used, Not Just Worn: Our cotton belts are not just for show. We made them with 100% cotton and thickness so practitioners can grip, use, and abuse them on the matts.
- Stays Cleaner, Longer: Don’t like washing your belt? We’ve put special anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment on our pro belts to keep them fresh.
In Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the belt color signifies rank, but the belt itself also serves as a grip for control, throws, back takes, and Kimura defenses. In other words, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu belt is a functional piece of training equipment, it has work to do.
If you like a thin, floppy belt, look elsewhere. This one is wide and stiff, made of 100% cotton. What really makes the Sanabul Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Pro Belt better equipped than other belts to do the job is the antimicrobial and antifungal treatment it receives. This special process drastically reduces the growth of microbes, fungi, and bacteria that lead to odor and infection!
FEATURES OF SANABUL BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU PRO BELTS:
High quality cotton:
Most Jiu-Jitsu belts are made from cotton, but not all cotton is equal. Sanabul uses the good stuff in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Pro Belt and when you get it in your hands you can tell it is made with high quality 100% cotton for strength and durability.
Anti Odor and Anti Microbial treatment:
The belt is treated with an anti odor and anti microbial process to help reduce the spread of fungal or bacterial infections, as well as odor. Few other brands offer this treatment on their belts. A belt is an important place to have this additional protection, as most people wash their belt rarely if ever.
Since it is created by the best professionals, with the best materials, the Sanabul Brazilian jiu jitsu pro belt boasts superior durability and strength that make it last for several years. So if you decide to buy this belt, you can use it through a series of grueling competitions and training sessions.
The belt is available in the standard color progression used for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Available in white, blue, purple, brown and black, sizes K0 through K3, and A1 through A4.
This belt includes a bar on which stripes may be applied to indicate incremental rank.
Approved by the IBJJF:
The Sanabul Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Pro Belt is approved by the IBJJF for competition as it meets their requirements for thickness and length (in most instances regulation belt length can be achieved by purchasing a belt according to our gi size chart).
No, you still need to shower and scrub yourself after training. The coating will help keep all the nasties from growing in your belt though!
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: We designed the Essentials Series to set the bar high for what you can expect from a gi. Quality construction, stylish design, and incredible value. It's what makes this our bestselling gi, and a brand name recognized around the world.
- Pre-Shrunk: The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. No more guessing or buying a size up, just wash in cold water and hang dry. Still want to shrink it? You can! Wash in hot water and throw in the dryer to shrink ever so slightly.
- The Perfect Fit: We made this gi to set the standard for a tight fitting, ultra lightweight gi. And athletic cut means close cuffs and no baggy areas. Our lightweight material means you can move (and breathe) more freely than with big heavy judo-style gi.
- Lighter, Faster, Better: We've hit the perfect balance of a lightweight gi that will keep you agile, with a strong enough weave that it'll hold up under heavy use and aggressive grips.
- Will Stay Cleaner, Longer: We took the extra steps of treating our Essentials gi with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. This will keep your gi in your rotation for years, not months.
- What's In Your Core? You've put the time and sweat into your training, now it's time to step up you game. The Core Series gi was made for players that are ready for a premium feel at an accessible price. The perfect upgrade from our Essentials Series
- Trusted by Professionals: From pro athletes like IBJJF Champion Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to legendary coaches like John Danaher. Sanabul is a brand you will find on elite athletes.
- The Perfect Fit: Stop worrying about you sizing. The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer.
- Unique Size Chart: to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi and are looking to buy the Core Gi, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide.
- Competition Ready: There's nothing worse than getting stopped at the uniform checkout station. Core Series gi will pass all the measurements of IBJJF rules. They're also IBJJF approved colors (White, Blue and Black). Please note the Grey variation is not IBJJF competition approved. Please refer to specific IBJJF rule book for specifics.
- The Perfect Fit: We shaped our Highlights gi for the best possible fit on a child. This includes our unique sizing chart and special pre-shrunk fabric that takes the guesswork out of sizing.
- Kid-Friendly Features: We put special care into our lightweight design so your kids won’t feel weighed down, and we also swapped out a drawstring waistband for an elastic one that you’ll never need to retie.
- Reinforced Double Stitching: Don’t underestimate your kid’s ability to ruin their uniforms! We didn’t, so we put stronger stitching in the top and pants. This gi is as hardy as they come.