In Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu the belt color signifies rank, but the belt itself also serves as a grip for control, throws, back takes, and Kimura defenses. In other words, a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu belt is a functional piece of training equipment, it has work to do.
If you like a thin, floppy belt, look elsewhere. This one is wide and stiff, made of 100% cotton. What really makes the Sanabul Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Pro Belt better equipped than other belts to do the job is the antimicrobial and antifungal treatment it receives. This special process drastically reduces the growth of microbes, fungi, and bacteria that lead to odor and infection!
FEATURES OF SANABUL BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU PRO BELTS:
High quality cotton:
Most Jiu-Jitsu belts are made from cotton, but not all cotton is equal. Sanabul uses the good stuff in the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Pro Belt and when you get it in your hands you can tell it is made with high quality 100% cotton for strength and durability.
Anti Odor and Anti Microbial treatment:
The belt is treated with an anti odor and anti microbial process to help reduce the spread of fungal or bacterial infections, as well as odor. Few other brands offer this treatment on their belts. A belt is an important place to have this additional protection, as most people wash their belt rarely if ever.
Since it is created by the best professionals, with the best materials, the Sanabul Brazilian jiu jitsu pro belt boasts superior durability and strength that make it last for several years. So if you decide to buy this belt, you can use it through a series of grueling competitions and training sessions.
The belt is available in the standard color progression used for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Available in white, blue, purple, brown and black, sizes K0 through K3, and A1 through A4.
This belt includes a bar on which stripes may be applied to indicate incremental rank.
Approved by the IBJJF:
The Sanabul Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Pro Belt is approved by the IBJJF for competition as it meets their requirements for thickness and length (in most instances regulation belt length can be achieved by purchasing a belt according to our gi size chart).
No, you still need to shower and scrub yourself after training. The coating will help keep all the nasties from growing in your belt though!
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help.
More from this collection
- The best and only BRAND NAME gi at this price point is now better than ever. If you have already bought one of our gi's before and are looking to buy another, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- No more shrinking! The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. You do not need to worry about the old days of gis shrinking, because now you can wash the Essentials v.2 gi in cold water and hang dry without the gi becoming smaller. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer but even then you will still only get minimal shrinkage
- New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi, or Highlights Pro gi and are looking to buy v.2, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- Light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment has been applied to our gi fabric which helps to reduce the spread of bacterial and fungal infections, as well as odor
- Our Preshrunk Santec light weight 450 gsm fabric is specially designed to be light and comfortable but it is still rough enough on the exterior to keep your opponent from having a grip advantage as is seen with most light weight gis
- Athletic Cut and Fit
- The light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi
- Contrast stitching, reinforced seams, rope drawstring and compact stitch embroidery make this gi very functional and also great looking
- The Sanabul Highlights Pro is the ideal gi for competition
- IBJJF competition approved
- The Highlights Kid's Gi is one of the best kids jiu jitsu uniforms available, and at an amazing price
- New and improved size chart with minimal shrinkage fabric.
- Light weight cotton pants with new elastic waistband helps to prevent unnecessary tying of traditional gi drawstrings
- Reinforced double stitching in the jacket and pants
The champions of the future are already in the gym training today. Why not give them equipment that will let them be their best and have fun on the journey? Podiums, trophies, and medals are out there to be won, and the new Sanabul Future Legend Gis are ready to go.
New and improved size chart with minimal shrinkage fabric. Please refer to the Future Legend size chart even if you own another Sanabul Kids gi
- Light weight cotton pants with an elastic waistband helps to prevent unnecessary tying of traditional gi drawstrings
- Reinforced double stitching in the jacket and pants