Core Series Competition Gi
- What's In Your Core? You've put the time and sweat into your training, now it's time to step up you game. The Core Series gi was made for players that are ready for a premium feel at an accessible price. The perfect upgrade from our Essentials Series
- Trusted by Professionals: From pro athletes like IBJJF Champion Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to legendary coaches like John Danaher. Sanabul is a brand you will find on elite athletes.
- The Perfect Fit: Stop worrying about you sizing. The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer.
- Unique Size Chart: to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi and are looking to buy the Core Gi, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide.
- Competition Ready: There's nothing worse than getting stopped at the uniform checkout station. Core Series gi will pass all the measurements of IBJJF rules. They're also IBJJF approved colors (White, Blue and Black). Please note the Grey variation is not IBJJF competition approved. Please refer to specific IBJJF rule book for specifics.
Sanabul Core Competition BJJ Gi (Kimono)
The Sanabul Core Gi is an elegantly designed gi that is both light on the wallet and on the scale, a necessity for competitors. Our gi has features that compete with the most expensive competitors, but no one can beat Sanabul’s value.
The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer. Please note that the material is like any other preshrunk cotton material, it will not shrink on a cold wash with hang drying but will shrink slightly in a hot wash or when machine dried.
Lightweight competition focused Pearl Weave fabric perfect for a summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi still has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi.
Many of our customers practice both Brazilian jiu jitsu AND judo with this gi. If you are unsure about which size to order please let us know about your height and weight in the customer question and answer section and we will give you our recommendation.