Essentials Short Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
We designed the Essentials rash guard to meet the high standards of a professional. The color and patterns are embedded into the very material for high quality appearance and performance. The design will never chaff, peel or fade.
FEATURES OF SANABUL ESSENTIALS SHORT SLEEVE COMPRESSION RASH GUARD:
Even the most looked after mat is still a hub of bacteria. Staying dry and clean can be difficult, but Sanabul is doing it’s part by treating all of our Essentials rash guards with anti-microbial and anti-order agents. They will give your clothing a fighting chance of staying clean until you can get them into a washer.
Overheating during training can be a real issue when you wear rash guards that trap your body heat. Essential Rash Guards have a unique mesh under the arms that will help you stay cool. This added feature may seem small but it makes a big difference during training.
UV SPF 50 PROTECTION:
Take your style out of the gym. This rash guard will protect you from UV rays with a protection of SPF of up to 50. Prolonged and repeated exposure to UV rays is harmful to the skin and the body as whole. Our customers often use Essentials rash guards for everything from surfing, hiking, or biking.
FOUR-WAY STRETCH MATERIAL:
Some rash guards are so tight, they literally can constrict your blood flow when you need it most. The four-way stretch material used to make this rash guard is top notch and high technology. The freedom of movement it provides is the best option for your high impact activities. This feature adds graduated compression in the arms and the upper torso of the rash guard improving blood flow through the muscles when worn.
This rash guard is approved for competition by the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (IBJJF). Getting stopped at the uniform check station isn’t the way you want to start a tournament. We double and triple checked the latest rulebook to make sure you’ll make it past the stingiest official.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: If you’re getting into grappling for MMA, you’ll need the right equipment. Sanabul’s Essential Grappling Gloves are the perfect entry level gear to start incorporating striking into your ground game. The classic Sanabul style comes backed with pro features that you normally pay a premium for.
- Made For Grappling: These gloves are designed to practice striking on the ground. They are thin enough that you’ll have access to all of the grips and hand positions you’re used to, but still have regulation 4 oz padding so you can recreate competition conditions.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul is a name associated with some of the very best fighters in combat sports. From surging contenders like Bellator MMA’s Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to UFC Champions like Michael Bisping
- Classic Look, Modern Features: Sanabul Essentials sport a clean look with vibrant colors over solid black. But under the hood, engineered leather and Durasoft Impact Protection Foam keep us on the cutting edge of combat sports equipment.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mitt work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
- What’s In Your Core? The core series is all about evolving. We took the solid construction of our essentials series and added premium features that advanced students will appreciate. We finished the series with our signature Sanabul style and design, recognized all over the world.
- The Sweet Spot: Hybrid gloves are ideal for safe MMA sparring. The seven ounces of padding means you can use all the same techniques, but with extra protection to avoid injury to your hands or face. One of the most versatile gloves you can find on the market.
- Good on the Ground, Good on the Feet: Snap your jabs on the feet and get your grips on the mats. Hybrid gloves will go wherever the fight goes. Open finger design lets you practice all aspects of MMA.
- The Features Pros Recognize: Engineered Leather, Durasoft Impact Foam, Secure Hook and Loop closure system. These are serious gloves for serious athletes.
- Customers please note these gloves are intended for MMA sparring training, we do not recommend using these gloves for PUNCHING BAGS. Some customers have used them for cardio kickboxing, krav maga or punch mitt training but you have to be experienced and very careful
- What’s in Your Core? After you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to master your style.
- More Than Leather: Sanabul’s Engineered Leather looks and feels great, but is lighter weight and easier to clean and maintain than traditional animal leather.
- Complete Protection: Durasoft impact protection foam under the glove lining will absorb and spread out hard impacts.
- Cutting Edge Design: Boxing gloves may look the same, but a lot has changed in glove design in the past fifty years.
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabulis ready with the Core Series. For experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- For Those Pursuing Greatness: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for casuals and champions alike, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Ultra Light: They may seem small, but even a little weight can cause fatigue over time. Our Sanatec Ultra Light Foam enables you to hold these mitts for long periods without feeling the weight.
- The Feeling of Perfection: Our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. A hand shape mould, half ball palm grip, and mesh overlay on the hands with make these mitts feel natural on you. PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged Thai Pads represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Bringing It All Together: The clean style of Battle Forged evokes images of forged armor or classic striking equipment. These May Thai pads are a perfect compliment with Battle Forged gloves or shin guards.
- Weighs Less Than Two Pounds! Yes, you read that right. These pads are light because of our unique San-Air Foam. They will take the biggest hits, but you won’t feel their weight even with extended use.
- Muay Thai Coverage: Muay Thai pads are designed with a large surface area. They can take punches, kicks, elbows, and knees with ease. If you’re training kickboxing or muay thai, you need the right gear!
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.