Boxing gloves are not just for boxers anymore.
The gloves can now be worn for an extensive range of punching and striking activities. But with so many different types of gloves available, the process of buying a new pair of gloves can surely be overwhelming, especially if you are new to the sport. Right from the comfort, overall design, material, to the durability, every single aspect needs to be taken into consideration to pick the best.
If you are into kickboxing and looking for the best, focusing on each of these important buying considerations can be a time-consuming and confusing process. Fortunately, the Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves from Sanabul are a perfect combination of every single buying consideration that can help you pick the best pair of kickboxing gloves.
What makes these gloves better than any other option available in the market? Let us find out.
Durasoft Impact Protection Foam
No matter how rough your training is, your hands are sure to experience maximum comfort throughout. The foam used in the gloves is infused with gel to offer enhanced protection and softness to your hands. Train hard and long while staying protected from injuries!
Longitudinal Arch Design
If you know anything about kickboxing gloves, you might already know how the shape of your gloves can have a significant impact on your performance. Thus, to make sure that you are at your best every single time, the gloves have a unique Longitudinal Arch Design which ensures that the gloves are able to comfortably fit the natural curvature of your hand. This will make sure that you are able to properly close your fist when striking and each your strikes are full of impact and power.
Performance Engineered Leather Construction
Unlike kickboxing gloves made from vinyl, the performance engineered leather build of these gloves makes them breathable and ensures enhanced durability. Apart from life, the leather build also makes the gloves easier to maintain and clean. You can rest assured that your gloves would look as good as new even after several months.
Secure Velcro Closure System
You might know how difficult it can be to lace your kickboxing gloves on your own. So to eliminate the inconvenience, these gloves have a Secure Velcro Closure System. This will not just ensure a secure fit while practicing but will also ensure that you are able to put on and take off the gloves instantly.
While the gloves have solid leather build, the palms are made from mesh. This ensures that your hands remain cooler throughout the training and also enhances the breathability of the gloves to make sure that the gloves do not hold any moisture inside.
Designed by professionals, the Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves from Sanabul are sure to enhance your training and routines. The gloves are available in many different sizes and colors. No matter if you have just started boxing or kickboxing or are a professional, these are the gloves that will help you give your best ever single time!
More from this collection
- 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateur for boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- Better fitting, stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton hand wraps
- Breathable and fast drying
- Thumb loop and velcro closure keeps these wraps securely in place around your hands
- Kickboxing or MMA shin guards? Why choose between the two when we have designed the Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Enhanced protection. Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
- No need to keep adjusting shin guards during training. Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes shin guard movement
- High durability. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Available in 3 sizes.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height
- Essential Head Gear provides excellent coverage and protection of the face and head while training or sparring . Whether you are training boxing, kickboxing, mixed martial arts, karate or tae kwon do, this head gear is perfect for you
- Performance Engineered Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Superb Impact-dura shock foam with full face protection and added chin padding
- Secure and comfortable fit with hook and loop closure system
- Adjustable Sizing