Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads (pair)
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged Thai Pads represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Bringing It All Together: The clean style of Battle Forged evokes images of forged armor or classic striking equipment. These May Thai pads are a perfect compliment with Battle Forged gloves or shin guards.
- Weighs Less Than Two Pounds! Yes, you read that right. These pads are light because of our unique San-Air Foam. They will take the biggest hits, but you won’t feel their weight even with extended use.
- Muay Thai Coverage: Muay Thai pads are designed with a large surface area. They can take punches, kicks, elbows, and knees with ease. If you’re training kickboxing or muay thai, you need the right gear!
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
What makes the professionally engineered Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai kick pads the right Thai pads for you?...
SBL ENGINEERED LEATHER CONSTRUCTION.
The engineered leather covering of Sanabul Battle Forged Thai Pads is durable and made to withstand the hardest kicks, punches, elbows, and knees. SBL engineered leather is a resilient, technologically advanced material, made for performance.
SECURE VELCRO CLOSURE SYSTEM.
Hook and loop velcro closure ensures a secure fit for training. This also ensures that the pads are easy to put on or take off during training.
REVOLUTIONARY SAN-AIR ULTRA LIGHT FOAM.
The lightweight protective padding in Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads isn’t just light, it also provides excellent protection for trainers and strikers due to superb impact force dispersion characteristics.
LARGE STRIKING AREA.
The front striking area of each Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pad is a generous 15” x 7.5”, enough to keep everyone safe during imprecise hits.
Each Thai Pad weighs approximately 1.5 pounds, or around 3 pounds per pair. In the real world, this light weight means less trainer fatigue, making longer and more frequent pad session possible.
All around the world Muay Thai is regarded as a dangerous and effective combat system. Muay Thai is known as the art of eight limbs, incorporating punches, elbows, knees, and kicks. This variety of strikes makes Muay Thai powerful, but also requires specialized training equipment.
While target mitts are great for punches and elbows, and kick shields work well for knees and kicks, onlyThai pads combine the large surface area, impact protection, and maneuverability to handle combinations that include punches and knees, elbows and kicks, or even all four.
Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads are unique among Thai pads because they combine low weight, high protection, and low cost. The light weight of the Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads (3 Lbs/pair) yields reduced trainer fatigue, especially for coaches who hold pads for multiple sessions in a day. This low weight is accomplished without sacrificing impact protection thanks to Sanabul’s San-Air ultra light impact foam. To top it off, all this functionality brought to you at a fantastic value price.
How do Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads compare to $200 Thai pads?
Almost everyone who has compared them directly says the Sanabul Thai pads are as close as you can get to the quality of a $200 pad, just as functional, and a quarter of the cost!
Is the striking surface curved or flat?
Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads have a very slight curve, and look almost flat. The center striking target area is further accentuated with varied foam densities.
More from this collection
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium.