Essential Hook and Loop Shin Guards
- Just What You Need: We made these shin guards to eliminate the confusion and help you perform well no matter what your discipline. Essential shin guards have the padding and comfort to make you feel good whether your sparring for Muay Thai, or at a casual kickboxing class.
- Enhanced protection: The shins may be one of the toughest bones in the body, but that doesn’t mean it should take shot after shot! Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot.
- Set and Forget: No need to keep adjusting shin guards during training. Hook and loop design with double strap fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes shin guard movement. These won’t slip off after just a few minutes
- Ready For The Hardest Hits: Essential Hook and Loop Strap shin guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Available in 3 sizes.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs -----
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height -----
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height
Sanabul Essentials is the backbone of our striking gear. Solid construction that will last for hundreds of rounds and protect your body. All at a terrific value, our Essentials gear is packed with features that you normally only find in premium equipment.
We know that beginner’s get overwhelmed by all the variations in striking gear. Do you need thicker Muya Thai padding for kickboxing? Should you get lace up gloves instead of simple hook and loop? Over time, you will develop your own preferences in equipment, but until then, Essentials gear gets you on the mat without having to sweat the details. Our striking equipment is made to work in as many different training environments as possible. So don’t worry about it, Sanabul has you covered!
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.