Essentials Short Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
We designed the Essentials rash guard to meet the high standards of a professional. The color and patterns are embedded into the very material for high quality appearance and performance. The design will never chaff, peel or fade.
FEATURES OF SANABUL ESSENTIALS SHORT SLEEVE COMPRESSION RASH GUARD:
Even the most looked after mat is still a hub of bacteria. Staying dry and clean can be difficult, but Sanabul is doing it’s part by treating all of our Essentials rash guards with anti-microbial and anti-order agents. They will give your clothing a fighting chance of staying clean until you can get them into a washer.
Overheating during training can be a real issue when you wear rash guards that trap your body heat. Essential Rash Guards have a unique mesh under the arms that will help you stay cool. This added feature may seem small but it makes a big difference during training.
UV SPF 50 PROTECTION:
Take your style out of the gym. This rash guard will protect you from UV rays with a protection of SPF of up to 50. Prolonged and repeated exposure to UV rays is harmful to the skin and the body as whole. Our customers often use Essentials rash guards for everything from surfing, hiking, or biking.
FOUR-WAY STRETCH MATERIAL:
Some rash guards are so tight, they literally can constrict your blood flow when you need it most. The four-way stretch material used to make this rash guard is top notch and high technology. The freedom of movement it provides is the best option for your high impact activities. This feature adds graduated compression in the arms and the upper torso of the rash guard improving blood flow through the muscles when worn.
This rash guard is approved for competition by the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (IBJJF). Getting stopped at the uniform check station isn’t the way you want to start a tournament. We double and triple checked the latest rulebook to make sure you’ll make it past the stingiest official.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use.
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
- Non Slip Foot Grips are perfect for any activity that requires a little extra traction whether its MMA, grappling, wrestling, jiu jitsu, yoga or water sports.
- Helps to protect your feet and toes from friction burns, abrasions and cuts
- Keeping feet covered helps reduce risk of foot fungal or bacterial infections. To help keep reduce odor free please wash frequently
- Extremely comfortable 4-way stretch neoprene design does not restrict movement
- Size Guide: Small (Men's Shoe Size: 5-7) Medium (Men's Shoe Size: 7.5-10) Large/X-Large (Mens Shoe Size: 10.5-13.5)
- Skill. With Style. Fighting is serious, but the greats knew how to have a little fun. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series is a rash guard that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Why So Serious? Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design. But rules are meant to be broken, so we made a tie dye inspired design for those who aren’t afraid to stand out. A favorite of UFC fighter Sean “Sugar” O’Malley.
- No Fade Design: Fully sublimated graphics won’t ever fade, peel or irritate the skin.
- Feelin’ the Funk: Our rash guards use graduated compression and ventilated mesh, meaning it will feel great, keep your blood flowing normally, and release heat better.
- Extra Protection: Antimicrobial treatment and UV SPF 50 protection. Keep your rash guard cleaner, longer and take it outdoors for any activity.