Funk Strike Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- Skill. With Style. Fighting is serious, but the greats knew how to have a little fun. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series is a rash guard that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Why So Serious? Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design. But rules are meant to be broken, so we made a tie dye inspired design for those who aren’t afraid to stand out. A favorite of UFC fighter Sean “Sugar” O’Malley.
- No Fade Design: Fully sublimated graphics won’t ever fade, peel or irritate the skin.
- Feelin’ the Funk: Our rash guards use graduated compression and ventilated mesh, meaning it will feel great, keep your blood flowing normally, and release heat better.
- Extra Protection: Antimicrobial treatment and UV SPF 50 protection. Keep your rash guard cleaner, longer and take it outdoors for any activity.
Sanabul is known for it’s clean look and streamlined color scheme. But sometimes, we do things a little different. Funk strike is something we cooked up in the lab, and was too awesome not to share. It’s a rash guard that’s not afraid to have a little fun. The great fighters have a little swagger in their step, and it often shows in their gear. Funk strike is for those athletes striving for greatness, and enjoying the ride along the way.
But it’s more than just looks. This is a serious rash guard that will hold up during the daily grind of training. We included all the features of our essential series. It provides muscle compression to prevent injuries. The slight compression in the arms and upper torso also helps blood flow through the muscles. The four-way stretch material provides the right amount of compression at the necessary areas.
The Funk Strike Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard comes with a ventilated wire mesh at the underarms. This helps in dispersing the heat, reducing the body heat during training. The rash guard also prevents sweat transfer to the hands. This will give a better grip on your opponent.
Our Funk Strike Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard has been specially treated with anti-microbial to prevent the spread of bacteria and fungus.
Finally, it’s good for all kinds of outdoor activities like surfing. It has been treated with UV SPF 50 to give you complete protection.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
- Great for hot or cold climates. The Sanabul compression base layer shorts are composed of a blend of polyester, nylon, spandex to help achieve the perfect fit
- Extremely comfortable without irritation. Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching along with an elastic waistband ensures long lasting quality and comfort
- Minimally designed rubberized reflective printing
- UV SPF protection for when you want to wear your shorts during outdoor activities
- 4 way stretch material with graduated compression to help blood flow throughout muscles. These tights are great for any workout including MMA, BJJ, Cross Training, and much more
- Just What You Need: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
- Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
- Stay Mobile: We use special 4-way stretch material that will keep up with your workout. These tights can keep up with all your wildest positions.
- Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
- Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use.