Essentials Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
We've Got You Covered
Available in 6 different color styles, the Sanabul Essentials Rash guard provides you with all the features youre looking for in a simple yet elegant design. Whether you need to show your Jiu Jitsu rank (IBJJF competition approved) or just want to match the rest of your outfit, we've got just what you need
Breathable And Fast Drying
Just like the rest? Nope. We're the first ones to include a revolutionary underarm mesh panel that helps moisture escape away from your body and keep you dry.
The Essential series rash guard also includes other features not commonly found in this product category, such as a performance fabric treatment.
Perfect For Cross Training
From the ocean to the gym, and everywhere in between.
No matter which activity you choose, we recommend doing it with the Essential rash guard. The graduated compression is ideal for not only grappling, wrestling, or MMA but almost all other activities including surfing, running, swimming / snorkeling, and more
Compression rash guard is an essential accessory in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It is being used very widely in the no-gi BJJ, but it is also being used now in the gi method. Whatever the style the rash guard has become a must-wear in MMA and many outdoor activities including surfing.
The Essentials Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is an ideal product to use in MMA, BJJ, and other activities. It provides muscle compression to prevent injuries and even helps recovery from injuries. The slight compression in the arms and upper torso also helps in better blood flow through the muscles. The four-way stretch material provides the right amount of compression at the necessary areas.
The Essentials Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard comes with a ventilated wire mesh at the underarms. This helps in dispersing the heat thus reducing the body heat during the strenuous activities. The rash guard also prevents a lot of sweat transfer to the hands. This will give a better grip on the opponent without your palms becoming sweaty.
There is a lot of close and intimate contact during MMA and other such activities. It is very easy for bacteria and other microbes to spread from one player to the other. Our Essentials Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard has been specially treated with anti-microbial to prevent the spread of bacteria and fungus among the players. The product saves you from a lot of diseases.
In BJJ there can be a lot of contact between the mat and the skin. This can cause friction scars. There is a likelihood of mat burn when your movements force you to plant a part of your arm on the mat. The rash guard can help to prevent this kind of burns by preventing the kind of friction.
The Essentials Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is good for all kinds of outdoor activities like surfing. It has been treated with UV SPF 50 to give you complete protection.
The design on the rash guard is built with care to protect you from all kinds of skin issues. The graphics are infused into the fabric so that they don’t cause any irritation to your skin. The graphics will also not fade away or peel off. That means your rash guard is going to stay like new for a long time.
Users have found the product to be great both in terms of fit and protection from mat burns. Those who trained for BJJ have opined they used this for both gi and no-gi styles. Wearing this under the gi has prevented a lot of injuries. The stretchable material feels very comfortable and users didn’t feel any difficulty or restriction of free movement.
The Essentials Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is both a product for indoor and outdoor activities. The compression action on the muscles will protect you from muscles and give it good blood flow.
Customers must note that the rash guard is a compression garment and so your shirt size will fit you tighter than a standard shirt.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
- Great for hot or cold climates. The Sanabul compression base layer shorts are composed of a blend of polyester, nylon, spandex to help achieve the perfect fit
- Extremely comfortable without irritation. Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching along with an elastic waistband ensures long lasting quality and comfort
- Minimally designed rubberized reflective printing
- UV SPF protection for when you want to wear your shorts during outdoor activities
- 4 way stretch material with graduated compression to help blood flow throughout muscles. These tights are great for any workout including MMA, BJJ, Cross Training, and much more
- Just What You Need: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
- Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
- Stay Mobile: We use special 4-way stretch material that will keep up with your workout. These tights can keep up with all your wildest positions.
- Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
- Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use.