Elastic Professional Handwraps 180 inch
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
For a martial artist, your hands are your lifeline. Protecting them is essential to your training. And with over twenty bones in the human hand, it’s ok to go a little overboard. Professional strikers from any discipline with wear handwraps under their gloves, and so should you.
Hand wraps compress hands to support bones and distribute impact forces across the hand. They also will keep your wrist from folding in on itself during particularly powerful punches. In addition to helping protect bones from impact fractures, Sanabul Elastic Professional Hand Wraps stabilize the wrist and pad the knuckles to further reduce training interrupting injuries.
BENEFITS OF SANABUL 180 INCH HAND WRAPS
Sanabul Essential Series Elastic Professional Handwraps are 180 inches long. 180 inches is the perfect length for the vast majority of hand wrapping techniques.
Sanabul hand wraps are made with a degree of elasticity for those who find hand wraps with a bit of stretch to be more comfortable.
THUMB HOOK & LOOP CLOSURE:
Open loop for thumb and Velcro closure keep the wraps securely on your hand.
Sanabul hand wraps are breathable which allows air circulation to avoid sweat accumulation. They are also quick drying, which makes washing more convenient.
Do I need hand wraps with my gloves?
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Hand wraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
What size hand wraps should I order?
You should order 180 inch hand wraps unless you have a special wrapping style that requires a less common length. 180” is the professional standard and offers enough length to pad the knuckles, wrap between the fingers and encircle the wrist multiple times for support and protection. Better to have extra coverage with a long handwrap, than not enough protection with a short wrap.
What are the different types of handwraps?
Hand wraps come in stretchable elastic Essential series, or non-elastic, 100% cotton Battle Forged series.
Should I buy elastic or non elastic hand wraps?
Unless your coach or trainer specifies which to use, this is a matter of personal preference. Anyone who trains on a regular basis and keeps their equipment clean has multiple pairs of hand wraps. So, why not get both elastic and non to see which you like best?
More from this collection
- Let Sanabul Take the Journey With You: Nothing is more symbolic in martial arts than the belt that will be with you for years at a time. It’s our honor to have students wear the Sanabul name on their belts, which is why we take the design and construction seriously.
- Made To Be Used, Not Just Worn: Our cotton belts are not just for show. We made them with 100% cotton and thickness so practitioners can grip, use, and abuse them on the matts.
- Stays Cleaner, Longer: Don’t like washing your belt? We’ve put special anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment on our pro belts to keep them fresh.
Sanabul Classic Performance Hat
The ideal hat for sports or casual wear. The clean, subtle design along with technical performance features make this hat the perfect choice for baseball, golf, tennis, running, hiking, spectating or even a gym workout.
• Moisture wicking Sanabul Resorb Performance Fabric
• Rubberized subtle logo
• Adjustable size (one size fits most)
- Designed for the purists. Tradition, tradition, tradition. Battle Forged handwraps were made specifically for individuals who love the traditional feel and fit of 100% cotton ( non elastic ) hand wraps.
- Muay Thai tattoos originating in Thailand are believed to give fighters power, protection and prosperity. These are the perfect hand wraps to compliment the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves
- One of a kind hand, limited edition hand wraps. We commissioned artists to create Thai inspired art work specifically based on Muay Thai geometric shapes and figures
- Breathable and fast drying 100 % cotton (NON ELASTIC) traditional boxing and kickboxing ( muay thai ) hand wraps. There is no synthetic polyester or stretchable material added to the fabric composition
- Thumb loop and velcro closure keeps these wraps securely in place around your hands
- Battle Tested: The Battle Forged Series is our answer to athletes who demand tougher material. It’s why professional athletes like UFC champion Michael Bisping wear Sanabul. Battle Forged combines traditional thai aesthetic with cutting edge design.
- Never Slip on The Mats Again: Slipping on the mat is a real thing. Powerful kicks generate torque. Our foot grips will save you from any embarrassing falls with silicone traction pads on the soles.
- Gel Protection: We infused our ankle wraps with gel protection, so you can put all the power into your kicks without worrying about the pain.
- Tradition Meets Technology: Custom art of Tiger and Warrior figures recognize the roots of Thai boxing, and they just look cool.
- Better Fit, Stronger Support: Ankle wraps that are too loose won’t protect you, but too tight makes it hard to move. We found the sweet spot of compression with these ankle wraps.
- Easy On, Easy Off: Get back on the mats in seconds. When you’re done watching hand wrapping tutorials and fiddling with wraps in the gym, switch to Sanabul’s PAW handwraps. Slip on, lock in place, and get back to doing what you love!
- Used for Everything: We made these gloves for multiple uses. Modest padding over the knuckles can act as traditional handwraps under gloves, but rubberized lining on the palms make these glove perfect for the pull up bars, free weights, or cycling as well.
- No More Handwraps: PAW Gloves provide similar protect as traditional handwraps, and these gloves will easily fit under Sanabul boxing, hybrid or MMA gloves. Great for athletes who don’t want to mess with wrapping, or kids who just want to hit things!
- Strap In: A velcro wrist strap lets you tighten these gloves as good as any handwrap, and it won’t be coming loose anytime soon.