Battle Forged MMA Sparring Gloves 7 oz
- Battle Ready: Made for warriors who need the best. Battle Forged is Sanabul’s answer to those who demand greatness from their gear. Our armored look and embossed design represents a bold new look for Sanabul.
Classic Design for the Modern Fighter: A favorite of Team Sanabul athlete and UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged sports a classic look reminiscent of vintage boxing gloves or forged armour.
- Spar Smarter: The 7 oz version of our Battle Forged gloves are designed for extra protection during sparring. Those extra ounces will protect your hands in full contact sparring or light mitt and bag work.
- Technologically Advanced: Our stripped down aesthetic is complemented with cutting edge design. The fit is similar to traditional MMA gloves, but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped foam, and other modifications to provide added comfort and durability
- Premium Features: Anti Microbial premium lining helps reduce the growth of bacteria and fungi. The premium lining also prevents excess moisture from being absorbed into the glove helping extend the lifespan of the glove
Sanabul Battle Forged 7 OZ MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves
Full contact sparring day to day in 4 oz MMA gloves is a bad idea, unless you don’t care about the health and safety of yourself and your training partners. It may make sense to “train how your fight”, but more padding is needed for real punches in a training setting. Boxing gloves, even small 10 oz gloves, cover the palms and fingers making gripping and grappling awkward and ineffective. For these reasons Sanabul makes the Battle Forged 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves.
Sanabul Battle Forged 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves have an inch of dense foam over the knuckles where you (and your training partner) need it most. With a closed fist, the hand, including the thumb, is fully protected by the Battle Forged Hybrid Glove. When the hand is opened, the fingers and palm are exposed for grappling.
This technologically advanced glove is covered in durable easy to clean SBL engineered leather. SBL leather is specifically designed for combat sports applications. It is durable and has just enough “give” to conform to your hand without losing its shape. It also looks great. The inside of the glove has a premium lining with antimicrobial properties for your comfort and health. In the middle is hand-shaped foam to protect your knuckles, while providing the ultimate fit.
Battle Forged MMA Grappling Gloves are secured to the hand with a hook and loop closure. The generous length of this fastener wraps twice around the wrist, providing additional wrist support and allowing the glove to fit well with or without hand wraps.
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
More from this collection
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
- Classic Design for the Modern Fighter: A favorite of Team Sanabul athlete and UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged sports a classic look reminiscent of vintage boxing gloves or forged armour.
- The Real Deal: Sanabul Battle Forged MMA Grappling gloves (4 oz) are regulation sized and fitted for mixed martial arts training, sparring or competition when you want to seamlessly transition between grappling and striking without having to change gloves. These are the gloves the pros use.
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged Thai Pads represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Bringing It All Together: The clean style of Battle Forged evokes images of forged armor or classic striking equipment. These May Thai pads are a perfect compliment with Battle Forged gloves or shin guards.
- Weighs Less Than Two Pounds! Yes, you read that right. These pads are light because of our unique San-Air Foam. They will take the biggest hits, but you won’t feel their weight even with extended use.
- Muay Thai Coverage: Muay Thai pads are designed with a large surface area. They can take punches, kicks, elbows, and knees with ease. If you’re training kickboxing or muay thai, you need the right gear!
- Battle Tested: A classic design for those with an eye for performance as well as style. Battle Forged is Sanabul’s answer for those pursuing greatness. Premium material, cutting edge design, all backed by some of the biggest names in the business.
- Used by Warriors: Our throwback to the traditional fighting spirit of striking arts is a resounding hit with professional athletes like Alan Jouban, UFC standout, and Michael Bisping, a legendary UFC hall of famer.
- Armored Up: For coaches holding mitts, we know that taking hundreds of power punches can be a strain. We use San-Ultra Light Anti-Shock Foam in these mitts to ensure maximum cushion for your hands from both elbows and knees.
- Light on Your Hands: Customers give us feedback all the time about how light these mitts are. Even a few ounces can make the difference when you’re holding these for long periods of time, and with the Battle Forged Punching mitts, we’ve made our lightest gear ever.
- Each order comes as a pair (2 pads). The dimensions of the front striking area are 10.5" x 9". Perfect for use in Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, or Karate.
- Designed for the purists. Tradition, tradition, tradition. Battle Forged handwraps were made specifically for individuals who love the traditional feel and fit of 100% cotton ( non elastic ) hand wraps.
- Muay Thai tattoos originating in Thailand are believed to give fighters power, protection and prosperity. These are the perfect hand wraps to compliment the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves
- One of a kind hand, limited edition hand wraps. We commissioned artists to create Thai inspired art work specifically based on Muay Thai geometric shapes and figures
- Breathable and fast drying 100 % cotton (NON ELASTIC) traditional boxing and kickboxing ( muay thai ) hand wraps. There is no synthetic polyester or stretchable material added to the fabric composition
- Thumb loop and velcro closure keeps these wraps securely in place around your hands
- Just What You Need: Whether it’s the tight rotation of kickboxing or the complex leg entanglements of jiu-jitsu, ankle wraps are essential for all things combat sports. Essentials sets the standard for what you need to get in the game.
- Gel Protection: More than just support, the gel ankle guard will help protect the areas of your leg most prone to injury.
- No More Slipping: Stay light on your feet, but not too light! Silicone grips at the bottom will help you get a grip, even on slick mats.
- Compression Support: Even if you’re not striking, the compression design of Essentials Gel Ankle Wraps will deter your feet from hyperextension. Their also great if you’ve have an ankle injury already.
- Multi Sport Anti-Slip Use: Our product has been tested and is used by athletes on a daily basis for striking. Perfect for Mixed Martial Arts ( MMA ), Kick Boxing ( Muay Thai ), Tae Kwon Do ( TKD ), Karate or any other activity that involves striking