Core Compression Tights
- Whats In Your Core: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
- Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
- Stay Mobile: We use special 4-way stretch material that will keep up with your workout. These tights can keep up with all your wildest positions.
- Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
- Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
What's In Your Core: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
Daily workout at gym or at home is a daily habit for many people. They never break their routine irrespective of weather. These people have tendency to follow the routine very strictly even if weather conditions are not pleasant. They like to work out in nice and sunny day and would do workout in even in colder weather. At this time an individual would need a proper clothing to do workout in any weather condition.
The gym clothes have to be comfortable in any weather condition. Sanabul has introduced a compression base workout jui Jitsu tights for men which are made of special spandex material to provide comfort fit. It is made with 4 way stretch material combined with compression to improve the blood flow throughout muscles.
These tights are made of nylon, polyester and spandex which make it perfect fit due to its expandable feature. It is also useful in any weather hot or cold as this provides comfort fit and protection in any weather condition.
This tight assures comfort fit to anyone due to its special stitching style. It reinforces 5 threads – 2 needles stitching with elastic waist band. This made usually comfortable to wear even for long hours without irritation to the skin.
4 WAYS STRETCH:
These tight are made with 4 ways stretch material combined with graduated compression for better blood flow throughout your muscles. It helps in improved blood circulation within your muscles with its compression component. These tights are perfect use for any MMA, BJJ, cross training or any workout purpose.
More from this collection
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium.
- What’s In Your Core? The core series is all about evolving. We took the solid construction of our essentials series and added premium features that advanced students will appreciate. We finished the series with our signature Sanabul style and design, recognized all over the world.
- The Sweet Spot: Hybrid gloves are ideal for safe MMA sparring. The seven ounces of padding means you can use all the same techniques, but with extra protection to avoid injury to your hands or face. One of the most versatile gloves you can find on the market.
- Good on the Ground, Good on the Feet: Snap your jabs on the feet and get your grips on the mats. Hybrid gloves will go wherever the fight goes. Open finger design lets you practice all aspects of MMA.
- The Features Pros Recognize: Engineered Leather, Durasoft Impact Foam, Secure Hook and Loop closure system. These are serious gloves for serious athletes.
- Customers please note these gloves are intended for MMA sparring training, we do not recommend using these gloves for PUNCHING BAGS. Some customers have used them for cardio kickboxing, krav maga or punch mitt training but you have to be experienced and very careful
- What’s in Your Core? After you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to master your style.
- More Than Leather: Sanabul’s Engineered Leather looks and feels great, but is lighter weight and easier to clean and maintain than traditional animal leather.
- Complete Protection: Durasoft impact protection foam under the glove lining will absorb and spread out hard impacts.
- Cutting Edge Design: Boxing gloves may look the same, but a lot has changed in glove design in the past fifty years.
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabulis ready with the Core Series. For experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- For Those Pursuing Greatness: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for casuals and champions alike, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Ultra Light: They may seem small, but even a little weight can cause fatigue over time. Our Sanatec Ultra Light Foam enables you to hold these mitts for long periods without feeling the weight.
- The Feeling of Perfection: Our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. A hand shape mould, half ball palm grip, and mesh overlay on the hands with make these mitts feel natural on you. PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- What’s In Your Core? Pros take their safety seriously, and so should you. The core series is Sanabul’s answer to the most demanding athlete looking for maximum protection at a great value.
- Multi-disciplinary: Sanabul Core Series Head Gear provides excellent coverage and protection of the face and head while training or sparring. Whether you are training boxing, kickboxing, mixed martial arts, karate or tae kwon do, this head gear is perfect for you.
- Tested by Fighters: More than just talk, Sanabul puts our gear in the hands of real fighters, like boxing NABO champion Mike Lee or UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping. If it works for them, it’ll work for you.
- Core Performance: Performance Engineered Leather is lighter and more durable than animal leather. It’s also easier to clean and maintain, without sacrificing quality or craftsmanship.
- Superb Impact-dura shock foam: with full face protection and added chin padding
- Secure and comfortable fit: with hook and loop closure system
- Size Guide: S/M - Head Circumference up to 22.25” L/XL - Head Circumference 22.25" and up
- What's In Your Core? You've put the time and sweat into your training, now it's time to step up you game. The Core Series gi was made for players that are ready for a premium feel at an accessible price. The perfect upgrade from our Essentials Series
- Trusted by Professionals: From pro athletes like IBJJF Champion Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to legendary coaches like John Danaher. Sanabul is a brand you will find on elite athletes.
- The Perfect Fit: Stop worrying about you sizing. The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer.
- Unique Size Chart: to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi and are looking to buy the Core Gi, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide.
- Competition Ready: There's nothing worse than getting stopped at the uniform checkout station. Core Series gi will pass all the measurements of IBJJF rules. They're also IBJJF approved colors (White, Blue and Black). Please note the Grey variation is not IBJJF competition approved. Please refer to specific IBJJF rule book for specifics.
- What’s In Your Core? The Sanabul Core series is designed for those ready to step up their game. Premium material, marked with our unique visual style, make this series a mainstay of our pro team athletes like UFC fighter Alan Jouban.
- Multi-Disciplinary: Kickboxing or MMA shin guards? Why choose between the two when we have designed the Core Advanced Hook and Loop Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Enhanced Protection: Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
- Locked in Place: No need to keep adjusting shin guards during training. Hook and loop design with double strap fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes shin guard movement
- High durability: CORE Advanced Hook and Loop Strap shin guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Available in 3 sizes: XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs ----- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height ----- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height