Core Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
Compression rash guard is an essential accessory in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It is being used very widely in the no-gi BJJ, but it is also being used now in the gi method. Whatever the style the rash guard has become a must-wear in MMA and many outdoor activities including surfing.
The Core Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is an ideal product to use in MMA, BJJ, and other activities. It provides muscle compression to prevent injuries and even helps recovery from injuries. The slight compression in the arms and upper torso also helps in better blood flow through the muscles. The four-way stretch material provides the right amount of compression at the necessary areas.
The Core Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard comes with a ventilated wire mesh at the underarms. This helps in dispersing the heat thus reducing the body heat during the strenuous activities. The rash guard also prevents a lot of sweat transfer to the hands. This will give a better grip on the opponent without your palms becoming sweaty.
There is a lot of close and intimate contact during MMA and other such activities. It is very easy for bacteria and other microbes to spread from one player to the other. Our Core Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard has been specially treated with anti-microbial to prevent the spread of bacteria and fungus among the players. The product saves you from a lot of diseases.
In BJJ there can be a lot of contact between the mat and the skin. This can cause friction scars. There is a likelihood of mat burn when your movements force you to plant a part of your arm on the mat. The rash guard can help to prevent this kind of burns by preventing the kind of friction.
The Core Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is good for all kinds of outdoor activities like surfing. It has been treated with UV SPF 50 to give you complete protection.
The design on the rash guard is built with care to protect you from all kinds of skin issues. The graphics are infused into the fabric so that they don’t cause any irritation to your skin. The graphics will also not fade away or peel off. That means your rash guard is going to stay like new for a long time.
Users have found the product to be great both in terms of fit and protection from mat burns. Those who trained for BJJ have opined they used this for both gi and no-gi styles. Wearing this under the gi has prevented a lot of injuries. The stretchable material feels very comfortable and users didn’t feel any difficulty or restriction of free movement.
The Core Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard is both a product for indoor and outdoor activities. The compression action on the muscles will protect you from muscles and give it good blood flow.
Customers must note that the rash guard is a compression garment and so your shirt size will fit you tighter than a standard shirt.
More from this collection
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- What’s In Your Core? The core series is all about evolving. We took the solid construction of our essentials series and added premium features that advanced students will appreciate.
- The Sweet Spot: Hybrid gloves are ideal for safe MMA sparring.
- Good on the Ground, Good on the Feet: Snap your jabs on the feet and get your grips on the mats.
- The Features Pros Recognize: Engineered Leather, Durasoft Impact Foam, Secure Hook and Loop closure system.
- What’s in Your Core? After you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to master your style.
- More Than Leather: Sanabul’s Engineered Leather looks and feels great, but is lighter weight and easier to clean and maintain than traditional animal leather.
- Complete Protection: Durasoft impact protection foam under the glove lining will absorb and spread out hard impacts.
- Cutting Edge Design: Boxing gloves may look the same, but a lot has changed in glove design in the past fifty years.
- Multi-disciplinary: Sanabul Core Series Head Gear provides excellent coverage and protection of the face and head while training or sparring.
- Tested by Fighters: More than just talk, Sanabul puts our gear in the hands of real fighters, like boxing NABO champion Mike Lee or UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping.
- Core Performance: Performance Engineered Leather is lighter and more durable than animal leather.
- Superb Impact-dura shock foam with full face protection and added chin padding
- Secure and comfortable fit with hook and loop closure system
- Size Guide:
- S/M - Head Circumference up to 22.25”
- L/XL - Head Circumference 22.25" and up
- What's In Your Core? You've put the time and sweat into your training, now it's time to step up you game. The Core Series gi was made for players that are ready for a premium feel at an accessible price. The perfect upgrade from our Essentials Series
- Trusted by Professionals: From pro athletes like IBJJF Champion Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to legendary coaches like John Danaher. Sanabul is a brand you will find on elite athletes.
- The Perfect Fit: Stop worrying about you sizing. The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer.
- Unique Size Chart: to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi and are looking to buy the Core Gi, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide.
- Competition Ready: There's nothing worse than getting stopped at the uniform checkout station. Core Series gi will pass all the measurements of IBJJF rules. They're also IBJJF approved colors (White, Blue and Black). Please note the Grey variation is not IBJJF competition approved. Please refer to specific IBJJF rule book for specifics.