Boxing gloves are not just for boxers anymore.
The gloves can now be worn for an extensive range of punching and striking activities. But with so many different types of gloves available, the process of buying a new pair of gloves can surely be overwhelming, especially if you are new to the sport. Right from the comfort, overall design, material, to the durability, every single aspect needs to be taken into consideration to pick the best.
If you are into kickboxing and looking for the best, focusing on each of these important buying considerations can be a time-consuming and confusing process. Fortunately, the Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves from Sanabul are a perfect combination of every single buying consideration that can help you pick the best pair of kickboxing gloves.
What makes these gloves better than any other option available in the market? Let us find out.
Durasoft Impact Protection Foam
No matter how rough your training is, your hands are sure to experience maximum comfort throughout. The foam used in the gloves is infused with gel to offer enhanced protection and softness to your hands. Train hard and long while staying protected from injuries!
Longitudinal Arch Design
If you know anything about kickboxing gloves, you might already know how the shape of your gloves can have a significant impact on your performance. Thus, to make sure that you are at your best every single time, the gloves have a unique Longitudinal Arch Design which ensures that the gloves are able to comfortably fit the natural curvature of your hand. This will make sure that you are able to properly close your fist when striking and each your strikes are full of impact and power.
Performance Engineered Leather Construction
Unlike kickboxing gloves made from vinyl, the performance engineered leather build of these gloves makes them breathable and ensures enhanced durability. Apart from life, the leather build also makes the gloves easier to maintain and clean. You can rest assured that your gloves would look as good as new even after several months.
Secure Velcro Closure System
You might know how difficult it can be to lace your kickboxing gloves on your own. So to eliminate the inconvenience, these gloves have a Secure Velcro Closure System. This will not just ensure a secure fit while practicing but will also ensure that you are able to put on and take off the gloves instantly.
While the gloves have solid leather build, the palms are made from mesh. This ensures that your hands remain cooler throughout the training and also enhances the breathability of the gloves to make sure that the gloves do not hold any moisture inside.
Designed by professionals, the Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves from Sanabul are sure to enhance your training and routines. The gloves are available in many different sizes and colors. No matter if you have just started boxing or kickboxing or are a professional, these are the gloves that will help you give your best ever single time!
More from this collection
- The best and only BRAND NAME gi at this price point is now better than ever. If you have already bought one of our gi's before and are looking to buy another, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- No more shrinking! The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. You do not need to worry about the old days of gis shrinking, because now you can wash the Essentials v.2 gi in cold water and hang dry without the gi becoming smaller. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer but even then you will still only get minimal shrinkage
- New size chart to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi, or Highlights Pro gi and are looking to buy v.2, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide
- Light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos
- Antimicrobial and Anti Odor treatment has been applied to our gi fabric which helps to reduce the spread of bacterial and fungal infections, as well as odor
- Hand-Shaped Mould
- Santec Ultra Light Foam
- High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain
- Half Ball Palm Grip
- Mesh Backing with Adjustable Wrist Strap
- Sanabul Essential MMA Grappling glove is great for mixed martial arts training
- Performance Engineered Leather construction.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam.
- Innovative Velcro Closure System
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your bjj rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoors.
- 4way stretch material with graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout muscles. This rashguard is great for MMA, BJJ, Cross training, surfing or any other exercise.
- IBJJF ( International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation ) competition approved.
- Kickboxing or MMA shin guards? Why choose between the two when we have designed the Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards to be as comfortable as MMA shin guards but also have the protection and feel of traditional kickboxing or Muay Thai shin guards
- Enhanced protection. Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam was specially developed to protect your shins during sparring. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot
- No need to keep adjusting shin guards during training. Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener ensures a comfortable fit and minimizes shin guard movement
- High durability. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout the entire shin guard for added reinforcement and durability
- Available in 3 sizes.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height