Essentials Short Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
TWe designed the Essentials rash guard to meet the high standards of a professional. The color and patterns are embedded into the very material for high quality appearance and performance. The design will never chaff, peel or fade.
FEATURES OF SANABUL ESSENTIALS SHORT SLEEVE COMPRESSION RASH GUARD:
Even the most looked after mat is still a hub of bacteria. Staying dry and clean can be difficult, but Sanabul is doing it’s part by treating all of our Essentials rash guards with anti-microbial and anti-order agents. They will give your clothing a fighting chance of staying clean until you can get them into a washer.
Overheating during training can be a real issue when you wear rash guards that trap your body heat. Essential Rash Guards have a unique mesh under the arms that will help you stay cool. This added feature may seem small but it makes a big difference during training.
UV SPF 50 protection:
Take your style out of the gym. This rash guard will protect you from UV rays with a protection of SPF of up to 50. Prolonged and repeated exposure to UV rays is harmful to the skin and the body as whole. Our customers often use Essentials rash guards for everything from surfing, hiking, or biking.
Four-way stretch material:
Some rash guards are so tight, they literally can constrict your blood flow when you need it most. The four-way stretch material used to make this rash guard is top notch and high technology. The freedom of movement it provides is the best option for your high impact activities. This feature adds graduated compression in the arms and the upper torso of the rash guard improving blood flow through the muscles when worn.
This rash guard is approved for competition by the International Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Federation (IBJJF). Getting stopped at the uniform check station isn’t the way you want to start a tournament. We double and triple checked the latest rulebook to make sure you’ll make it past the stingiest official.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: We designed the Essentials Series to set the bar high for what you can expect from a gi. Quality construction, stylish design, and incredible value. It's what makes this our bestselling gi, and a brand name recognized around the world.
- Pre-Shrunk: The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. No more guessing or buying a size up, just wash in cold water and hang dry. Still want to shrink it? You can! Wash in hot water and throw in the dryer to shrink ever so slightly.
- The Perfect Fit: We made this gi to set the standard for a tight fitting, ultra lightweight gi. And athletic cut means close cuffs and no baggy areas. Our lightweight material means you can move (and breathe) more freely than with big heavy judo-style gi.
- Lighter, Faster, Better: We've hit the perfect balance of a lightweight gi that will keep you agile, with a strong enough weave that it'll hold up under heavy use and aggressive grips.
- Will Stay Cleaner, Longer: We took the extra steps of treating our Essentials gi with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. This will keep your gi in your rotation for years, not months.
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms with help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
- Just What You Need: If you’re getting into grappling for MMA, you’ll need the right equipment. Sanabul’s Essential Grappling Gloves are the perfect entry level gear to start incorporating striking into your ground game. The classic Sanabul style comes backed with pro features that you normally pay a premium for.
Made For Grappling: These gloves are designed to practice striking on the ground. They are thin enough that you’ll have access to all of the grips and hand positions you’re used to, but still have regulation 4 oz padding so you can recreate competition conditions.
Tested By Pros: Sanabul is a name associated with some of the very best fighters in combat sports. From surging contenders like Bellator MMA’s Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to UFC Champions like Michael Bisping
- Classic Look, Modern Features: Sanabul Essentials sport a clean look with vibrant colors over solid black. But under the hood, engineered leather and Durasoft Impact Protection Foam keep us on the cutting edge of combat sports equipment
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use
- The Best of Both Worlds: Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards are designed to serve as either MMA, Kickboxing, or Muay Thai gear. They have to thick padding needed for Muay Thai, but the form and comfort of MMA shin guards.
- Absorb Bigger Hits: Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam will redistribute big impacts, so your shin and ankles don’t take the big hits. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot.
- Less Adjusting, More Training: Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener means you won’t be breaking your rhythm to readjust every few minutes. These shin guards will stay in place through your whole session.
- Made for Heavy Use: Our shin guards are made for value and longevity. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout, they will hold up to any abuse you can throw at it.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height