MMA Essential Grappling Gloves
- Just What You Need: If you’re getting into grappling for MMA, you’ll need the right equipment. Sanabul’s Essential Grappling Gloves are the perfect entry level gear to start incorporating striking into your ground game. The classic Sanabul style comes backed with pro features that you normally pay a premium for.
- Made For Grappling: These gloves are designed to practice striking on the ground. They are thin enough that you’ll have access to all of the grips and hand positions you’re used to, but still have regulation 4 oz padding so you can recreate competition conditions.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul is a name associated with some of the very best fighters in combat sports. From surging contenders like Bellator MMA’s Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to UFC Champions like Michael Bisping
- Classic Look, Modern Features: Sanabul Essentials sport a clean look with vibrant colors over solid black. But under the hood, engineered leather and Durasoft Impact Protection Foam keep us on the cutting edge of combat sports equipment.
Your Career Starts Here With Our MMA Grappling Gloves.
Thinking of getting into MMA? You’ll need to have the right equipment. Essential Grappling gloves are comfortable, secure, and provide enough protection to your wrist and your training partner. MMA training is rigorous, and wearing the right gear can add years to your career, whether it’s casual or professional.
Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves offer premium features with affordable cost to help you get the best training with these gloves. Small open fingered gloves are mainly used for mixed martial arts training. This glove comes with 4 to 6 oz of padding for protection of your knuckles and its unique design is made for comfort in your wrist. Open fingers allow you to grappling easily.
These gloves are made of performance engineered leather. This quality of leather is easy to clean and maintain and provides longer life for your MMA grappling gloves.
These gloves are made with durasoft protection foam of about 4-6 oz of padding for your protection during the training. It also protects your wrist and hands from any damage or injury.
Allows Seamless Transition:
Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves are very useful for seamless transition between striking and grappling without changing the gloves.
Hook & Loop Closure System:
Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves has a unique and customizable Velcro closure system, which allows custom fit to your wrist with maximum security.
Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves are widely used for mixed martial arts training. This glove provides best and easy solution to your training needs of safety, security, affordability, durability and quality. Sanabul Essential offers one of the best gloves for all your MMA training needs for grappling gloves. Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves are perfect for beginner and professional MMA training.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mitt work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
- What’s In Your Core? The core series is all about evolving. We took the solid construction of our essentials series and added premium features that advanced students will appreciate. We finished the series with our signature Sanabul style and design, recognized all over the world.
- The Sweet Spot: Hybrid gloves are ideal for safe MMA sparring. The seven ounces of padding means you can use all the same techniques, but with extra protection to avoid injury to your hands or face. One of the most versatile gloves you can find on the market.
- Good on the Ground, Good on the Feet: Snap your jabs on the feet and get your grips on the mats. Hybrid gloves will go wherever the fight goes. Open finger design lets you practice all aspects of MMA.
- The Features Pros Recognize: Engineered Leather, Durasoft Impact Foam, Secure Hook and Loop closure system. These are serious gloves for serious athletes.
- Customers please note these gloves are intended for MMA sparring training, we do not recommend using these gloves for PUNCHING BAGS. Some customers have used them for cardio kickboxing, krav maga or punch mitt training but you have to be experienced and very careful
- What’s in Your Core? After you’ve mastered the basics, it’s time to master your style.
- More Than Leather: Sanabul’s Engineered Leather looks and feels great, but is lighter weight and easier to clean and maintain than traditional animal leather.
- Complete Protection: Durasoft impact protection foam under the glove lining will absorb and spread out hard impacts.
- Cutting Edge Design: Boxing gloves may look the same, but a lot has changed in glove design in the past fifty years.
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabulis ready with the Core Series. For experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- For Those Pursuing Greatness: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for casuals and champions alike, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Ultra Light: They may seem small, but even a little weight can cause fatigue over time. Our Sanatec Ultra Light Foam enables you to hold these mitts for long periods without feeling the weight.
- The Feeling of Perfection: Our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. A hand shape mould, half ball palm grip, and mesh overlay on the hands with make these mitts feel natural on you. PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged Thai Pads represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Bringing It All Together: The clean style of Battle Forged evokes images of forged armor or classic striking equipment. These May Thai pads are a perfect compliment with Battle Forged gloves or shin guards.
- Weighs Less Than Two Pounds! Yes, you read that right. These pads are light because of our unique San-Air Foam. They will take the biggest hits, but you won’t feel their weight even with extended use.
- Muay Thai Coverage: Muay Thai pads are designed with a large surface area. They can take punches, kicks, elbows, and knees with ease. If you’re training kickboxing or muay thai, you need the right gear!
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.