Battle Forged Air-Punch Mitts (pair)
- Battle Tested: A classic design for those with an eye for performance as well as style. Battle Forged is Sanabul’s answer for those pursuing greatness. Premium material, cutting edge design, all backed by some of the biggest names in the business.
- Used by Warriors: Our throwback to the traditional fighting spirit of striking arts is a resounding hit with professional athletes like Alan Jouban, UFC standout, and Michael Bisping, a legendary UFC hall of famer.
- Armored Up: For coaches holding mitts, we know that taking hundreds of power punches can be a strain. We use San-Ultra Light Anti-Shock Foam in these mitts to ensure maximum cushion for your hands from both elbows and knees.
- Light on Your Hands: Customers give us feedback all the time about how light these mitts are. Even a few ounces can make the difference when you’re holding these for long periods of time, and with the Battle Forged Punching mitts, we’ve made our lightest gear ever.
- Each order comes as a pair (2 pads). The dimensions of the front striking area are 10.5" x 9". Perfect for use in Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, or Karate.
Often when a design works it goes unchanged for years and years. This is the case with boxing target mitts. Lots of companies make them, but they’re all about the same and all do the same basic job. But that’s about to change. When Sanabul created San-Ultra Light Anti-Shock Foam that allowed us to make the Battle Forged Air-Punch Mitts lighter and better at absorbing impact than all target mitts that came before them.
Sanabul Battle Forged Air-Punch Mitts are versatile and can be used for training in Kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Muay Thai. Revolutionary Air Cell technology not only gives superb protection to the striker, but also the trainer’s hands and shoulders.
As one of our best selling products, we are confident you will love training with the Air-Punch Mitts.
- Ultra-light weight design and impact force dispersion for less fatigue to the trainer and striker
- Available in three colors; Black, Brown and White
- Ultra light feel due to total weight of pair at 1.25 lbs (approximately 10oz each)
- Durable SBL Engineered Leather construction
- Slip-on design with a secure velcro closure system to ensure tight grip while in use and also makes the mitts easy to put on and take off
- Open finger mitt allows air flow to pass through the fingers, making them comfortable and keeps hands dryer during training sessions
Measurements of the front striking area of the pads are 10.5” x 9”, ideal for kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts, karate and other martial arts and sports.
Each order includes a pair of two pads at an amazing price.
At Sanabul we know you deserve the best gear at the best price. Let us provide you with the tools you need to go out there and become a better version of yourself.
What are you waiting for?
For many applications they are, especially for coaches and trainers who hold mitts for multiple fighters per day and heavy hitters.
It is definitely still advisable to meet strikes with some counter force. It should be much easier to meet strikes for long periods of time due to the light weight and excellent padding of Sanabul Battle Forged Air-punch Mitts.
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help.
All Sanabul equipment brings you performance and durability. Essential series products are focused on value, while Battle Forged products use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.