Battle Forged Air-Punch Mitts (pair)
- Battle Tested: A classic design for those with an eye for performance as well as style. Battle Forged is Sanabul’s answer for those pursuing greatness. Premium material, cutting edge design, all backed by some of the biggest names in the business.
- Used by Warriors: Our throwback to the traditional fighting spirit of striking arts is a resounding hit with professional athletes like Alan Jouban, UFC standout, and Michael Bisping, a legendary UFC hall of famer.
- Armored Up: For coaches holding mitts, we know that taking hundreds of power punches can be a strain. We use San-Ultra Light Anti-Shock Foam in these mitts to ensure maximum cushion for your hands from both elbows and knees.
- Light on Your Hands: Customers give us feedback all the time about how light these mitts are. Even a few ounces can make the difference when you’re holding these for long periods of time, and with the Battle Forged Punching mitts, we’ve made our lightest gear ever.
- Each order comes as a pair (2 pads). The dimensions of the front striking area are 10.5" x 9". Perfect for use in Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, or Karate.
Often when a design works it goes unchanged for years and years. This is the case with boxing target mitts. Lots of companies make them, but they’re all about the same and all do the same basic job. But that’s about to change. When Sanabul created San-Ultra Light Anti-Shock Foam that allowed us to make the Battle Forged Air-Punch Mitts lighter and better at absorbing impact than all target mitts that came before them.
Sanabul Battle Forged Air-Punch Mitts are versatile and can be used for training in Kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Muay Thai. Revolutionary Air Cell technology not only gives superb protection to the striker, but also the trainer’s hands and shoulders.
As one of our best selling products, we are confident you will love training with the Air-Punch Mitts.
- Ultra-light weight design and impact force dispersion for less fatigue to the trainer and striker
- Available in three colors; Black, Brown and White
- Ultra light feel due to total weight of pair at 1.25 lbs (approximately 10oz each)
- Durable SBL Engineered Leather construction
- Slip-on design with a secure velcro closure system to ensure tight grip while in use and also makes the mitts easy to put on and take off
- Open finger mitt allows air flow to pass through the fingers, making them comfortable and keeps hands dryer during training sessions
Measurements of the front striking area of the pads are 10.5” x 9”, ideal for kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts, karate and other martial arts and sports.
Each order includes a pair of two pads at an amazing price.
At Sanabul we know you deserve the best gear at the best price. Let us provide you with the tools you need to go out there and become a better version of yourself. What are you waiting for?
Are these air-punch mitts better than regular boxing target mitts?
For many applications they are, especially for coaches and trainers who hold mitts for multiple fighters per day and heavy hitters.
Do I still need to “meet” punches with air-punch mitts?
It is definitely still advisable to meet strikes with some counter force. It should be much easier to meet strikes for long periods of time due to the light weight and excellent padding of Sanabul Battle Forged Air-punch Mitts.
Can this product make me a better athlete?
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help.
Why do Battle Forged products cost more than the Essential products?
All Sanabul equipment brings you performance and durability. Essential series products are focused on value, while Battle Forged products use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
More from this collection
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- The status quo of women’s boxing gloves typically includes bright pink or purple variations of gloves designed for men. We’re here to change that
- Far from boring, our women’s boxing gloves have an eye-catching pastel color palette only found within our brand. The outer material features a sleek, yet sophisticated, design with a matte-finish, making these gloves truly one of a kind
- Just because we created a fashion forward boxing glove doesn’t mean we cut any corners. These gloves feature the same high quality craftsmanship, performance and durability that you expect from us
- Limited Edition Star Wars Sticker Bomb Boxing Gloves
- Available in 8 oz , 12 oz , 14 oz
- 3 limited edition designs
- Performance fabric outer material (non-leather/synthetic)
- A limited edition collection of boxing gloves designed for those who are intrigued and inspired by space exploration. The capsule includes two unique designs with additional details on the inside and outside of the gloves
- Premium matte-finish engineered (synthetic) outer material
- Hook & Loop wrist closure
- Performance inner lining
- Available in two designs:
Lunar Landing: A tribute to the historic Apollo 11 mission that first landed humans on the moon. The gloves feature a black and white design scheme with important mission details and spacecraft specs.
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves