Battle Forged MMA Sparring Gloves 7 oz
- Battle Ready: Made for warriors who need the best. Battle Forged is Sanabul’s answer to those who demand greatness from their gear. Our armored look and embossed design represents a bold new look for Sanabul.
Classic Design for the Modern Fighter: A favorite of Team Sanabul athlete and UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged sports a classic look reminiscent of vintage boxing gloves or forged armour.
- Spar Smarter: The 7 oz version of our Battle Forged gloves are designed for extra protection during sparring. Those extra ounces will protect your hands in full contact sparring or light mitt and bag work.
- Technologically Advanced: Our stripped down aesthetic is complemented with cutting edge design. The fit is similar to traditional MMA gloves, but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped foam, and other modifications to provide added comfort and durability
- Premium Features: Anti Microbial premium lining helps reduce the growth of bacteria and fungi. The premium lining also prevents excess moisture from being absorbed into the glove helping extend the lifespan of the glove
Sanabul Battle Forged 7 OZ MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves
Full contact sparring day to day in 4 oz MMA gloves is a bad idea, unless you don’t care about the health and safety of yourself and your training partners. It may make sense to “train how your fight”, but more padding is needed for real punches in a training setting. Boxing gloves, even small 10 oz gloves, cover the palms and fingers making gripping and grappling awkward and ineffective. For these reasons Sanabul makes the Battle Forged 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves.
Sanabul Battle Forged 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves have an inch of dense foam over the knuckles where you (and your training partner) need it most. With a closed fist, the hand, including the thumb, is fully protected by the Battle Forged Hybrid Glove. When the hand is opened, the fingers and palm are exposed for grappling.
This technologically advanced glove is covered in durable easy to clean SBL engineered leather. SBL leather is specifically designed for combat sports applications. It is durable and has just enough “give” to conform to your hand without losing its shape. It also looks great. The inside of the glove has a premium lining with antimicrobial properties for your comfort and health. In the middle is hand-shaped foam to protect your knuckles, while providing the ultimate fit.
Battle Forged MMA Grappling Gloves are secured to the hand with a hook and loop closure. The generous length of this fastener wraps twice around the wrist, providing additional wrist support and allowing the glove to fit well with or without hand wraps.
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.