Battle Forged Non-Elastic 180 inch Handwraps
- Designed for the purists. Tradition, tradition, tradition. Battle Forged handwraps were made specifically for individuals who love the traditional feel and fit of 100% cotton ( non elastic ) hand wraps.
- Muay Thai tattoos originating in Thailand are believed to give fighters power, protection and prosperity. These are the perfect hand wraps to compliment the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves
- One of a kind hand, limited edition hand wraps. We commissioned artists to create Thai inspired art work specifically based on Muay Thai geometric shapes and figures
- Breathable and fast drying 100 % cotton (NON ELASTIC) traditional boxing and kickboxing ( muay thai ) hand wraps. There is no synthetic polyester or stretchable material added to the fabric composition
- Thumb loop and velcro closure keeps these wraps securely in place around your hands
You may not know this, but the human hand consists of over 20 bones – 27 to be exact and their susceptibility to breaking is extremely high. This risk is greatly increased when you are a beginner to martial arts. To ensure that you do not fracture or break any of your bones, it is highly recommended to use hand wraps for any boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai and MMA training.Sanabul has a great line of limited edition Battle Forged Hand Wraps with amazing features that goes perfectly well with the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves. These hand wraps were created with the individuals who love and enjoy the traditional aspect and fit of 100% cotton hand wraps.
A common belief among fighters is that the Muay Thai tattoos that originally came from Thailand give a fighter the power, protection and prosperity to overcome their rivals. Sanabul commissioned artists to create Thai style art inspired and based on Muay Thai for the Battle Forged Hand Wraps representing power, protection and prosperity.
Battle Forged Hand Wraps from Sanabul are sure to make you comfortable and ultimately a winner with the wide variety of specifications and features that have been carefully thought of and incorporated into the design and manufacturing of the hand wraps – making them a premium choice for all those training in boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA and otheir striking arts. These wonderful features include;
- Great length: Hand wraps need to be long enough to go around your hand and wrist in order to protect them from possible injuries. Short hand wraps will either only wrap your hand or will be too short to properly and adequately wrap the hand and wrist. Battle Forged Hand Wraps from Sanabul come in at an amazing 180 inches which means that not only will you be able to wrap your entire hand and wrist; you can even wrap it over multiple times.
- Thumb loops and Velcro closures: Having hand wraps slip or turn out of place is extremely inconvenient and can quickly turn a workout session down, especially if you have to constantly stop to retighten the hand wraps. This is no longer a problem because with Sanabul Battle Forged Hand Wraps, you get thumb loops and Velcro closures which ensure that the hand wraps firmly and securely remain wrapped around your hands for the duration of your workout.
- Fabric Composition: Most hand wraps are made of synthetic fibers and materials, such as polyester. Thus, they are not allowed to ‘breathe,’ leaving you with sweat logged hand wraps and slippery hands. Often these hand wraps also restrict blood circulation because they end up being too tight on your hands. Sanabul’s Battle Forged hand wraps completely eliminate these cons using 100% non-elastic cotton and because of this, the hand wraps are breathable, sweat absorbent and wicking, and they are also fast drying. Cotton is the traditional material used in hand wraps for boxing and kickboxing (Muay Thai), so you get the full benefit and experience during your training.
All Sanabul equipment brings you performance and durability. Essential series products are focused on value, while Battle Forged products use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
Do I need hand wraps with my gloves?
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Hand wraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
What size hand wraps should I order?
You should order 180 inch hand wraps unless you have a special wrapping style that requires a less common length. 180" is the professional standard and offers enough length to pad the knuckles, wrap between the fingers and encircle the wrist multiple times for support and protection. Better to have extra coverage with a long handwrap, than not enough protection with a short wrap.
What are the different types of handwraps
Hand wraps come in stretchable elastic Essential series, or non-elastic, 100% cotton Battle Forged series.
Should I buy elastic or non elastic hand wraps?
Unless your coach or trainer specifies which to use, this is a matter of personal preference. Anyone who trains on a regular basis and keeps their equipment clean has multiple pairs of hand wraps. So, why not get both elastic and non to see which you like best?
More from this collection
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- The status quo of women’s boxing gloves typically includes bright pink or purple variations of gloves designed for men. We’re here to change that
- Far from boring, our women’s boxing gloves have an eye-catching pastel color palette only found within our brand. The outer material features a sleek, yet sophisticated, design with a matte-finish, making these gloves truly one of a kind
- Just because we created a fashion forward boxing glove doesn’t mean we cut any corners. These gloves feature the same high quality craftsmanship, performance and durability that you expect from us
- Limited Edition Star Wars Sticker Bomb Boxing Gloves
- Available in 8 oz , 12 oz , 14 oz
- 3 limited edition designs
- Performance fabric outer material (non-leather/synthetic)
- A limited edition collection of boxing gloves designed for those who are intrigued and inspired by space exploration. The capsule includes two unique designs with additional details on the inside and outside of the gloves
- Premium matte-finish engineered (synthetic) outer material
- Hook & Loop wrist closure
- Performance inner lining
- Available in two designs:
Lunar Landing: A tribute to the historic Apollo 11 mission that first landed humans on the moon. The gloves feature a black and white design scheme with important mission details and spacecraft specs.
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves