Battle Forged Non-Elastic 180 inch Handwraps
- Designed for the purists. Tradition, tradition, tradition. Battle Forged handwraps were made specifically for individuals who love the traditional feel and fit of 100% cotton ( non elastic ) hand wraps.
- Muay Thai tattoos originating in Thailand are believed to give fighters power, protection and prosperity. These are the perfect hand wraps to compliment the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves
- One of a kind hand, limited edition hand wraps. We commissioned artists to create Thai inspired art work specifically based on Muay Thai geometric shapes and figures
- Breathable and fast drying 100 % cotton (NON ELASTIC) traditional boxing and kickboxing ( muay thai ) hand wraps. There is no synthetic polyester or stretchable material added to the fabric composition
- Thumb loop and velcro closure keeps these wraps securely in place around your hands
You may not know this, but the human hand consists of over 20 bones – 27 to be exact and their susceptibility to breaking is extremely high. This risk is greatly increased when you are a beginner to martial arts. To ensure that you do not fracture or break any of your bones, it is highly recommended to use hand wraps for any boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai and MMA training.
Sanabul has a great line of limited edition Battle Forged Hand Wraps with amazing features that goes perfectly well with the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves. These hand wraps were created with the individuals who love and enjoy the traditional aspect and fit of 100% cotton hand wraps.
A common belief among fighters is that the Muay Thai tattoos that originally came from Thailand give a fighter the power, protection and prosperity to overcome their rivals. Sanabul commissioned artists to create Thai style art inspired and based on Muay Thai for the Battle Forged Hand Wraps representing power, protection and prosperity.
Battle Forged Hand Wraps from Sanabul are sure to make you comfortable and ultimately a winner with the wide variety of specifications and features that have been carefully thought of and incorporated into the design and manufacturing of the hand wraps – making them a premium choice for all those training in boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA and otheir striking arts. These wonderful features include;
- Great length: Hand wraps need to be long enough to go around your hand and wrist in order to protect them from possible injuries. Short hand wraps will either only wrap your hand or will be too short to properly and adequately wrap the hand and wrist. Battle Forged Hand Wraps from Sanabul come in at an amazing 180 inches which means that not only will you be able to wrap your entire hand and wrist; you can even wrap it over multiple times.
- Thumb loops and Velcro closures: Having hand wraps slip or turn out of place is extremely inconvenient and can quickly turn a workout session down, especially if you have to constantly stop to retighten the hand wraps. This is no longer a problem because with Sanabul Battle Forged Hand Wraps, you get thumb loops and Velcro closures which ensure that the hand wraps firmly and securely remain wrapped around your hands for the duration of your workout.
- Fabric Composition: Most hand wraps are made of synthetic fibers and materials, such as polyester. Thus, they are not allowed to ‘breathe,’ leaving you with sweat logged hand wraps and slippery hands. Often these hand wraps also restrict blood circulation because they end up being too tight on your hands. Sanabul’s Battle Forged hand wraps completely eliminate these cons using 100% non-elastic cotton and because of this, the hand wraps are breathable, sweat absorbent and wicking, and they are also fast drying. Cotton is the traditional material used in hand wraps for boxing and kickboxing (Muay Thai), so you get the full benefit and experience during your training.
All Sanabul equipment brings you performance and durability. Essential series products are focused on value, while Battle Forged products use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Hand wraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
You should order 180 inch hand wraps unless you have a special wrapping style that requires a less common length. 180" is the professional standard and offers enough length to pad the knuckles, wrap between the fingers and encircle the wrist multiple times for support and protection. Better to have extra coverage with a long handwrap, than not enough protection with a short wrap.
Hand wraps come in stretchable elastic Essential series, or non-elastic, 100% cotton Battle Forged series.
Unless your coach or trainer specifies which to use, this is a matter of personal preference. Anyone who trains on a regular basis and keeps their equipment clean has multiple pairs of hand wraps. So, why not get both elastic and non to see which you like best?
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.