Elastic Professional Handwraps 180 inch
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
For a martial artist, your hands are your lifeline. Protecting them is essential to your training. And with over twenty bones in the human hand, it’s ok to go a little overboard. Professional strikers from any discipline with wear handwraps under their gloves, and so should you.
Features & Benefits of Sanabul 180 inch Hand Wraps:
Thumb Loops & Velcro Closure:
Open loop for thumb and Velcro closure keep the wraps securely on your hand.
Sanabul hand wraps are breathable which allows air circulation to avoid sweat accumulation. They are also quick drying, which makes washing more convenient.
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Hand wraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
ou should order 180 inch hand wraps unless you have a special wrapping style that requires a less common length. 180” is the professional standard and offers enough length to pad the knuckles, wrap between the fingers and encircle the wrist multiple times for support and protection. Better to have extra coverage with a long handwrap, than not enough protection with a short wrap.
Hand wraps come in stretchable elastic Essential series, or non-elastic, 100% cotton Battle Forged series.
Unless your coach or trainer specifies which to use, this is a matter of personal preference. Anyone who trains on a regular basis and keeps their equipment clean has multiple pairs of hand wraps. So, why not get both elastic and non to see which you like best?
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms with help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
- The Best of Both Worlds: Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards are designed to serve as either MMA, Kickboxing, or Muay Thai gear. They have to thick padding needed for Muay Thai, but the form and comfort of MMA shin guards.
- Absorb Bigger Hits: Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam will redistribute big impacts, so your shin and ankles don’t take the big hits. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot.
- Less Adjusting, More Training: Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener means you won’t be breaking your rhythm to readjust every few minutes. These shin guards will stay in place through your whole session.
- Made for Heavy Use: Our shin guards are made for value and longevity. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout, they will hold up to any abuse you can throw at it.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height
- Just What You Need: Whether it’s Boxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Doe, or any other contact sport, Essential Head Gear provides excellent coverage and protection of the face and head while training or sparring.
- Tested by Pros, Created For You: Team Sanabul athletes like UFC fighter Alan Jouban put our gear through the toughest training sessions. If it holds up for them, it’ll hold up for you.
- Performance Engineered Leather: Our high quality material will stand up to tough use every night of the week, and engineered leather can be easily and quickly cleaned.
- Built to Absorb Impact: No one wants to take hits. But if you do, our superb Impact-dura shock foam with full face protection will absorb and redistribute hits and
- The Perfect Fit: Our hook and loop closure system will keep your gear from coming loose after being hit, causing you to stop training to adjust.
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.