Essential Gel Boxing Gloves
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
MORE THAN JUST A BOXING GLOVE.
Essential gloves were designed to be used in any combat sports category that required closed fingers. With so many different types of gloves available, the process of buying a new pair of gloves can be overwhelming, especially if you are new to the sport.
While Sanabul has other products specifically for MMA or Muay Thaui, these gloves offer the widest range of weight and padding thickness options. Whether it’s bag work for boxing, or light sparring for kickboxing, these gloves are the perfect starting point.
Gel Impact Protection Foam
Poor padding can fatigue or even injure your hands. The foam used in the gloves is infused with gel to offer enhanced protection and softness. It will absorb and distribute eat impact into the material so your knuckles are shielded. Train hard and long while staying protected from injuries!
Longitudinal Arch Support
If you know anything about kickboxing gloves, you might already know the shape can have a significant impact on your performance. Stiff gloves with poor design can leave your hands in uncomfortable positions for hours at the gym. Our Essentials gloves have a unique Longitudinal Arch Design which ensures that the gloves are able to comfortably fit the natural curvature of your hand. This will make sure that you are able to properly close your fist when striking and each punch has both impact and power.
Performance Engineered Leather Construction
Unlike kickboxing gloves made from vinyl, the performance engineered leather build of these gloves makes them breathable and ensures enhanced durability. The engineered leather build also makes the gloves easier to maintain and clean. Your gloves would look as good as new even after several months.
SECURE VELCRO CLOSURE SYSTEM
While some professionals may love to lace up their gloves, it’s time consuming and requires a partner. These gloves have a Secure Velcro Closure System to get you into training faster. This will not just ensure a secure fit while practicing but you’re able to put on and take off the gloves instantly.
Sweaty hands can be uncomfortable and make the inside or your gloves difficult to clean. Sanabul essentials have mesh insides. This ensures that your hands remain cooler throughout the training and also enhances the breathability of the gloves to make sure that the gloves do not hold any moisture inside.
Designed by professionals, the Essential Gel Boxing Kickboxing Training Gloves from Sanabul are sure to enhance your training and routines. The gloves are available in many different sizes and colors. No matter if you have just started boxing or kickboxing or are a professional, these are the gloves that will help you give your best ever single time!
More from this collection
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun. Put a little funk in your skill.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design. But rules are meant to be broken, so we made a tie dye inspired design for those who aren’t afraid to stand out.
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain, gel infused foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training. Instead, our Longitudinal Arch Design is constructed to fit the natural curvature of the hand for proper fist closure while striking.