MMA Essential Grappling Gloves
- Just What You Need: If you’re getting into grappling for MMA, you’ll need the right equipment. Sanabul’s Essential Grappling Gloves are the perfect entry level gear to start incorporating striking into your ground game. The classic Sanabul style comes backed with pro features that you normally pay a premium for.
Made For Grappling: These gloves are designed to practice striking on the ground. They are thin enough that you’ll have access to all of the grips and hand positions you’re used to, but still have regulation 4 oz padding so you can recreate competition conditions.
Tested By Pros: Sanabul is a name associated with some of the very best fighters in combat sports. From surging contenders like Bellator MMA’s Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to UFC Champions like Michael Bisping
- Classic Look, Modern Features: Sanabul Essentials sport a clean look with vibrant colors over solid black. But under the hood, engineered leather and Durasoft Impact Protection Foam keep us on the cutting edge of combat sports equipment
Thinking of getting into MMA? You’ll need to have the right equipment. Essential Grappling gloves are comfortable, secure, and provide enough protection to your wrist and your training partner. MMA training is rigorous, and wearing the right gear can add years to your career, whether it’s casual or professional.
Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves offer premium features with affordable cost to help you get the best training with these gloves. Small open fingered gloves are mainly used for mixed martial arts training. This glove comes with 4 to 6 oz of padding for protection of your knuckles and its unique design is made for comfort in your wrist. Open fingers allow you to grappling easily.
Advantages of Sanabul MMA Essential Grappling Gloves
Features of MMA Essential Grappling Gloves:
High Quality: High Quality: These gloves are made of performance engineered leather. This quality of leather is easy to clean and maintain and provides longer life for your MMA grappling gloves.
Protection Foam: These gloves are made with durasoft protection foam of about 4-6 oz of padding for your protection during the training. It also protects your wrist and hands from any damage or injury.
Allows Seamless Transition:Allows Seamless Transition: Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves are very useful for seamless transition between striking and grappling without changing the gloves.
Velcro Closure System:T Sanabul Essential MMA grappling gloves has a unique and customizable Velcro closure system, which allows custom fit to your wrist with maximum security. off
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.