Essential 7 oz MMA Sparring Gloves
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mitt work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
Sanabul essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves are one of the most multifaceted and multipurpose gloves available in the market. When it comes to mixed martial arts training, your gear is more than just your style. The fit, quality, and features matter, and will even keep you safe! Sanabul Essentials takes the guesswork out of selecting your gloves with all the features you need, at a price that’s hard to pass up.
Protection & Padding:
These gloves are padded very nicely around the knuckles area, the padding is about 1 inch thick, which serve as a cushion for your knuckles. It also has a nice curve which gives enough room for fingers to move while punching. These gloves also provide light padding on the wrist and thumb for protection. This glove has 3 stages of Velcro around your wrist which provides significant support and protection.
These gloves are available in different sizes like small, medium, large and Xl. Sometimes even buying a size up can provide more comfort.
Quality & Durability:
These gloves are made of quality materials with excellent stitching and finishing, this makes it more durable. The knuckle area is padded and inside it is covered with synthetic material common for MMA gloves. The loops of fingers and thumb also placed securely with proper fitting, so no fear of detaching any of them. It is easy to clean and can last for a long time if it’s taken care of properly.
The design of this glove is very unique, comfortable and easy to use. You can easily move it, sparring it without any fear of damaging your training partner. The design, padding and loops for finger and thumb also make it best to use for your MMA training.
The Sanabul essential 7oz MMA hybrid sparring gloves is perfect solution to your need and requirement. These gloves are great for mixed martial arts training. This can be used for grappling and striking purpose without changing the gloves. These gloves protect your wrist and fit securely with a hook and loop closure system.
More from this collection
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium.