Battle Forged MMA Grappling Competition Gloves 4 oz
- Battle Ready: Made for warriors who need the best. Battle Forged is Sanabul’s answer to those who demand greatness from their gear. Our armored look and embossed design represents a bold new look for Sanabul.
- Classic Design for the Modern Fighter: A favorite of Team Sanabul athlete and UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged sports a classic look reminiscent of vintage boxing gloves or forged armour.
- The Real Deal: Sanabul Battle Forged MMA Grappling gloves (4 oz) are regulation sized and fitted for mixed martial arts training, sparring or competition when you want to seamlessly transition between grappling and striking without having to change gloves. These are the gloves the pros use.
- Technologically Advanced: Our stripped down aesthetic is complemented with cutting edge design. The fit is similar to traditional MMA gloves, but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped foam, and other modifications to provide added comfort and durability
- Premium Features: Anti Microbial premium lining helps reduce the growth of bacteria and fungi. The premium lining also prevents excess moisture from being absorbed into the glove helping extend the lifespan of the glove
BATTLE FORGED MMA GRAPPLING GLOVES 4 OZ.
Professional grade training, it's what you get from Sanabul Battle Forged 4 oz MMA Grappling Gloves. Any gloves will do if your goal is just to burn time and calories, but if you have serious fighting or fitness goals you no doubt want serious equipment to help you reach them. That's why these gloves are made into an advanced ergonomic shape using ultra premium materials, to maximize your performance.
This technologically advanced glove is covered in durable easy to clean SBL engineered leather. SBL leather is specifically designed for combat sports applications. It is durable and has just enough “give” to conform to your hand without losing its shape. It also looks great. The inside of the glove has a premium lining with antimicrobial properties for your comfort and health. In the middle is hand-shaped foam to protect your knuckles, while providing the ultimate fit.
At 4 oz, the Sanabul Battle Forged MMA Grappling Gloves are professional MMA size. Whereas 14 and 16 oz boxing gloves are great for kickboxing classes and general sparring, a smaller 4 oz glove is used to allow gripping and grappling techniques that aren’t possible with big gloves. Additionally, it is important to train for MMA events in the proper 4 oz gloves because they change punching range and coverage for parrying significantly compared to larger gloves. Beyond the smaller size, MMA gloves differ from boxing gloves by leaving the fingers and palms of the hands exposed to further aid gripping techniques.
Battle Forged MMA Grappling Gloves are secured to the hand with a hook and loop closure. The generous length of this fastener provides additional wrist support and allows the glove to fit well with or without hand wraps.
Why do Battle Forged gloves cost more than the Essential gloves
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
Can this product make me a better athlete?
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
Do I need handwraps with my gloves?
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
More from this collection
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- The status quo of women’s boxing gloves typically includes bright pink or purple variations of gloves designed for men. We’re here to change that
- Far from boring, our women’s boxing gloves have an eye-catching pastel color palette only found within our brand. The outer material features a sleek, yet sophisticated, design with a matte-finish, making these gloves truly one of a kind
- Just because we created a fashion forward boxing glove doesn’t mean we cut any corners. These gloves feature the same high quality craftsmanship, performance and durability that you expect from us
- Limited Edition Star Wars Sticker Bomb Boxing Gloves
- Available in 8 oz , 12 oz , 14 oz
- 3 limited edition designs
- Performance fabric outer material (non-leather/synthetic)
- A limited edition collection of boxing gloves designed for those who are intrigued and inspired by space exploration. The capsule includes two unique designs with additional details on the inside and outside of the gloves
- Premium matte-finish engineered (synthetic) outer material
- Hook & Loop wrist closure
- Performance inner lining
- Available in two designs:
Lunar Landing: A tribute to the historic Apollo 11 mission that first landed humans on the moon. The gloves feature a black and white design scheme with important mission details and spacecraft specs.
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves