Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium anti-microbial lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
The Battle Forged series was built around minimal designing and premium materials worthy of any pro fighter, or up and coming athlete.
We started with premium materials. Performance lining on the inside of the glove and SBL Impact Foam so you can hit with full power. A secure hook and loop system, and antimicrobial liner to keep everything pristine.
These are Muay Thai Gloves in design, allowing for less rigidity around the wrists and making it easier to open your palm for clinch work. Some traditional boxers and kickboxers actually prefer the feel of these gloves over others!
Features of the advanced Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves include:
TRADITIONAL THAI STYLE.
Sanabul Battle Forged gloves have the distinct Muay Thai compact shape and a snug fit to your hand. The thumb positioning and narrow wrist support makes clinch work easier for thai clinches (plum position).
DESIGNED FOR SPARRING, MITT- AND BAG-WORK.
Perfect for boxing or kickboxing sparring, mitts, or bag work. The Sanabul gloves are great for professionals or amateurs looking to step up into top level gear..
SECURE HOOK & LOOP CLOSURE SYSTEM.
Hook and loop velcro closure ensures a secure fit for training. Hook and loop closure also allows easy on and off, unlike lace-up gloves which require a partner or coach for lacing.
ADVANCED ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The fit is the same as traditional Muay Thai gloves but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped three layer foam to cushion the hands, providing premium ergonomics, and protection against shock and impact. Additional design and fit modifications provide added comfort and durability to the gloves.
QUICK-DRY PERFORMANCE LINING
The material composition of the lining is more breathable and comfortable than traditional boxing or kickboxing gloves and dries significantly faster after your workouts
Please refer to our sizing guide to determine which gloves work best for you. Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai gloves are designed by experts, crafted with the latest technology so you can reap the benefits of a better performance for longer.
Why do Battle Forged gloves cost more than the Essential gloves?
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use premium materials for superior finish, feel and performance.
What’s the difference in glove sizes?
14 & 16 oz gloves provide extra protection for sparring and are a good choice for boxing and kickboxing classes. 8, 10 & 12 oz gloves can be used for speed drills and bag work as well as general use for people with smaller hands, including children.
Can this product make me a better athlete?
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
Do I need handwraps with my gloves?
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
More from this collection
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about getting you started on the best foot, with equipment that will set the bar high for all your future gear. We fuse quality, style, and value together into one of bestselling product series in the combat sports.
- The Perfect Fit: The half ball palm grip of these gloves means it will contour to the shape or your hand like a glove should. The punches can be caught more naturally and your hands won’t be sore after a workout.
- Tested By Pros: Sanabul works with pro fighters, like NABO boxing champ Mike Lee, to test and give feedback on our products. We constantly tweak our designs in our obsession with making the perfect piece of gear
- Easy to Use, Easy to Understand: Our Essentials line is all about taking the confusion out of the process of shopping for new gear. Our punching mitts are designed to work just as well for kickboxing as Muay Thai or MMA. And our Engineered Leather is quick and painless to clean and maintain
- Breathe Easy: Mesh backing may seem like a small detail, but your hands will thank you when they get hot and you can release sweat easier
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium.