Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium anti-microbial lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
The Battle Forged series was built around minimal designing and premium materials worthy of any pro fighter, or up and coming athlete.
We started with premium materials. Performance lining on the inside of the glove and SBL Impact Foam so you can hit with full power. A secure hook and loop system, and antimicrobial liner to keep everything pristine.
These are Muay Thai Gloves in design, allowing for less rigidity around the wrists and making it easier to open your palm for clinch work. Some traditional boxers and kickboxers actually prefer the feel of these gloves over others!
Features of the advanced Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Gloves include:
TRADITIONAL THAI STYLE.
Sanabul Battle Forged gloves have the distinct Muay Thai compact shape and a snug fit to your hand. The thumb positioning and narrow wrist support makes clinch work easier for thai clinches (plum position).
DESIGNED FOR SPARRING, MITT- AND BAG-WORK.
Perfect for boxing or kickboxing sparring, mitts, or bag work. The Sanabul gloves are great for professionals or amateurs looking to step up into top level gear..
SECURE HOOK & LOOP CLOSURE SYSTEM.
Hook and loop velcro closure ensures a secure fit for training. Hook and loop closure also allows easy on and off, unlike lace-up gloves which require a partner or coach for lacing.
ADVANCED ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
The fit is the same as traditional Muay Thai gloves but we use SBL engineered leather, hand-shaped three layer foam to cushion the hands, providing premium ergonomics, and protection against shock and impact. Additional design and fit modifications provide added comfort and durability to the gloves.
QUICK-DRY PERFORMANCE LINING
The material composition of the lining is more breathable and comfortable than traditional boxing or kickboxing gloves and dries significantly faster after your workouts
Please refer to our sizing guide to determine which gloves work best for you. Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai gloves are designed by experts, crafted with the latest technology so you can reap the benefits of a better performance for longer.
Why do Battle Forged gloves cost more than the Essential gloves?
All Sanabul gloves bring you performance and durability. Essential series gloves are focused on value, while Battle Forged gloves use premium materials for superior finish, feel and performance.
What’s the difference in glove sizes?
14 & 16 oz gloves provide extra protection for sparring and are a good choice for boxing and kickboxing classes. 8, 10 & 12 oz gloves can be used for speed drills and bag work as well as general use for people with smaller hands, including children.
Can this product make me a better athlete?
Only hard work over time can do that. But, the functional, durable design of Sanabul equipment means less time worrying about gear and more time training, so in that way it can help!
Do I need handwraps with my gloves?
You might work some light combos without wraps, but you definitely need to own handwraps! Handwraps provide support and protection for your wrists, knuckles and many small bones in your hands. Most athletes consider them a must for sparring, training, competing, and heavy bag work.
More from this collection
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- The status quo of women’s boxing gloves typically includes bright pink or purple variations of gloves designed for men. We’re here to change that
- Far from boring, our women’s boxing gloves have an eye-catching pastel color palette only found within our brand. The outer material features a sleek, yet sophisticated, design with a matte-finish, making these gloves truly one of a kind
- Just because we created a fashion forward boxing glove doesn’t mean we cut any corners. These gloves feature the same high quality craftsmanship, performance and durability that you expect from us
- Limited Edition Star Wars Sticker Bomb Boxing Gloves
- Available in 8 oz , 12 oz , 14 oz
- 3 limited edition designs
- Performance fabric outer material (non-leather/synthetic)
- A limited edition collection of boxing gloves designed for those who are intrigued and inspired by space exploration. The capsule includes two unique designs with additional details on the inside and outside of the gloves
- Premium matte-finish engineered (synthetic) outer material
- Hook & Loop wrist closure
- Performance inner lining
- Available in two designs:
Lunar Landing: A tribute to the historic Apollo 11 mission that first landed humans on the moon. The gloves feature a black and white design scheme with important mission details and spacecraft specs.
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves