Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads (pair)
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged Thai Pads represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Bringing It All Together: The clean style of Battle Forged evokes images of forged armor or classic striking equipment. These May Thai pads are a perfect compliment with Battle Forged gloves or shin guards.
- Weighs Less Than Two Pounds! Yes, you read that right. These pads are light because of our unique San-Air Foam. They will take the biggest hits, but you won’t feel their weight even with extended use.
- Muay Thai Coverage: Muay Thai pads are designed with a large surface area. They can take punches, kicks, elbows, and knees with ease. If you’re training kickboxing or muay thai, you need the right gear!
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
What makes the professionally engineered Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai kick pads the right Thai pads for you?...
SBL ENGINEERED LEATHER CONSTRUCTION.
The engineered leather covering of Sanabul Battle Forged Thai Pads is durable and made to withstand the hardest kicks, punches, elbows, and knees. SBL engineered leather is a resilient, technologically advanced material, made for performance.
SECURE VELCRO CLOSURE SYSTEM.
Hook and loop velcro closure ensures a secure fit for training. This also ensures that the pads are easy to put on or take off during training.
REVOLUTIONARY SAN-AIR ULTRA LIGHT FOAM.
The lightweight protective padding in Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads isn’t just light, it also provides excellent protection for trainers and strikers due to superb impact force dispersion characteristics.
LARGE STRIKING AREA.
The front striking area of each Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pad is a generous 15” x 7.5”, enough to keep everyone safe during imprecise hits.
Each Thai Pad weighs approximately 1.5 pounds, or around 3 pounds per pair. In the real world, this light weight means less trainer fatigue, making longer and more frequent pad session possible.
All around the world Muay Thai is regarded as a dangerous and effective combat system. Muay Thai is known as the art of eight limbs, incorporating punches, elbows, knees, and kicks. This variety of strikes makes Muay Thai powerful, but also requires specialized training equipment.
While target mitts are great for punches and elbows, and kick shields work well for knees and kicks, onlyThai pads combine the large surface area, impact protection, and maneuverability to handle combinations that include punches and knees, elbows and kicks, or even all four.
Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads are unique among Thai pads because they combine low weight, high protection, and low cost. The light weight of the Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads (3 Lbs/pair) yields reduced trainer fatigue, especially for coaches who hold pads for multiple sessions in a day. This low weight is accomplished without sacrificing impact protection thanks to Sanabul’s San-Air ultra light impact foam. To top it off, all this functionality brought to you at a fantastic value price.
How do Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads compare to $200 Thai pads?
Almost everyone who has compared them directly says the Sanabul Thai pads are as close as you can get to the quality of a $200 pad, just as functional, and a quarter of the cost!
Is the striking surface curved or flat?
Sanabul Battle Forged Muay Thai Pads have a very slight curve, and look almost flat. The center striking target area is further accentuated with varied foam densities.
More from this collection
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- The status quo of women’s boxing gloves typically includes bright pink or purple variations of gloves designed for men. We’re here to change that
- Far from boring, our women’s boxing gloves have an eye-catching pastel color palette only found within our brand. The outer material features a sleek, yet sophisticated, design with a matte-finish, making these gloves truly one of a kind
- Just because we created a fashion forward boxing glove doesn’t mean we cut any corners. These gloves feature the same high quality craftsmanship, performance and durability that you expect from us
- Limited Edition Star Wars Sticker Bomb Boxing Gloves
- Available in 8 oz , 12 oz , 14 oz
- 3 limited edition designs
- Performance fabric outer material (non-leather/synthetic)
- A limited edition collection of boxing gloves designed for those who are intrigued and inspired by space exploration. The capsule includes two unique designs with additional details on the inside and outside of the gloves
- Premium matte-finish engineered (synthetic) outer material
- Hook & Loop wrist closure
- Performance inner lining
- Available in two designs:
Lunar Landing: A tribute to the historic Apollo 11 mission that first landed humans on the moon. The gloves feature a black and white design scheme with important mission details and spacecraft specs.
- Sanabul Gel Quick Wraps are the fastest and easiest way to help protect your hands while you are training boxing, kickboxing, MMA or any other form of striking
- Gel padding in the knuckle and hand area add an extra layer of protection that traditional bandage hand wraps don't provide
- Start training without wasting time! Easier to put on and take off than traditional hand wraps which means more time training and less time prepping
- Secure and comfortable fit ensures these wraps stay in place under and won't come undone during your workout
- Extra long wrist support wraps tightly around the wrist area to help prevent injury. Please note these wraps are meant to be worn under traditional boxing gloves