Battle Forged Gel Ankle Wraps (pair)
- Battle Tested: The Battle Forged Series is our answer to athletes who demand tougher material. It’s why professional athletes like UFC champion Michael Bisping wear Sanabul. Battle Forged combines traditional thai aesthetic with cutting edge design.
- Never Slip on The Mats Again: Slipping on the mat is a real thing. Powerful kicks generate torque. Our foot grips will save you from any embarrassing falls with silicone traction pads on the soles.
- Gel Protection: We infused our ankle wraps with gel protection, so you can put all the power into your kicks without worrying about the pain.
- Tradition Meets Technology: Custom art of Tiger and Warrior figures recognize the roots of Thai boxing, and they just look cool.
- Better Fit, Stronger Support: Ankle wraps that are too loose won’t protect you, but too tight makes it hard to move. We found the sweet spot of compression with these ankle wraps.
Compression and support:
provided by the neoprene sleeve help keep you ankle and foot from stretching and twisting farther than they should.
This protects ligaments and tendons from tearing or stretching without inhibiting natural foot and ankle movement.
Gel padding on the lower shin and top of foot minimize impact damage from kicking to protect against bruising and breaking bones.
Even more protection:
Sanabul added silicon traction patterns to the bottom of the Battle Forged Gel Ankle Wraps to reduce slip and fall accidents. But don’t worry, you’re still free to pivot on the balls and heels of your feet since they aren’t covered by the Battle Forged Gel Ankle Wraps.
Every martial artist knows someone who has been sidelined by a foot or ankle injury.
Getting hurt doesn’t have to be the status quo. Smart training and proper equipment can make even hard training, safe training. Sanabul is empowering fighters and athletes to train safe without having to hold back.
Battle Forged Gel Ankle Wraps sport a traditional Thai design, are easily hand washable in soap and water, and come in two sizes, small/medium (recommended for shoe sizes up to US men’s 9) or large/extra large (recommended for shoe sizes US men’s 9.5 and up.
And of course, we added a little Sanabul style for you. Custom art honors the roots of Muay Thay with warrior and tiger designs.
What are you waiting for?
Why do Battle Forged products cost more than the Essential products?
All Sanabul equipment brings you performance and durability. Essential series products are focused on value, while Battle Forged products use more expensive materials for superior finish and feel.
Do Battle Forged Ankle Wraps offer as much foot and ankle protection as Tae Kwon Do sparring boots?
Sanabul Battle Forged Gel Ankle wraps are much smaller and less restrictive than foam rubber sparring boots. Battle Forged ankle wraps provide less impact protection than larger sparring boots, but similar ankle support.
More from this collection
- Let Sanabul Take the Journey With You: Nothing is more symbolic in martial arts than the belt that will be with you for years at a time. It’s our honor to have students wear the Sanabul name on their belts, which is why we take the design and construction seriously.
- Made To Be Used, Not Just Worn: Our cotton belts are not just for show. We made them with 100% cotton and thickness so practitioners can grip, use, and abuse them on the matts.
- Stays Cleaner, Longer: Don’t like washing your belt? We’ve put special anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment on our pro belts to keep them fresh.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
• Moisture wicking Sanabul Resorb Performance Fabric
• Rubberized Blackout front logo
• Adjustable size (one size fits most)
• Trucker style with high quality ventilated mesh back
- Designed for the purists. Tradition, tradition, tradition. Battle Forged handwraps were made specifically for individuals who love the traditional feel and fit of 100% cotton ( non elastic ) hand wraps.
- Muay Thai tattoos originating in Thailand are believed to give fighters power, protection and prosperity. These are the perfect hand wraps to compliment the Sanabul Battle Forged kickboxing gloves
- One of a kind hand, limited edition hand wraps. We commissioned artists to create Thai inspired art work specifically based on Muay Thai geometric shapes and figures
- Breathable and fast drying 100 % cotton (NON ELASTIC) traditional boxing and kickboxing ( muay thai ) hand wraps. There is no synthetic polyester or stretchable material added to the fabric composition
- Thumb loop and velcro closure keeps these wraps securely in place around your hands
- Easy On, Easy Off: Get back on the mats in seconds. When you’re done watching hand wrapping tutorials and fiddling with wraps in the gym, switch to Sanabul’s PAW handwraps. Slip on, lock in place, and get back to doing what you love!
- Used for Everything: We made these gloves for multiple uses. Modest padding over the knuckles can act as traditional handwraps under gloves, but rubberized lining on the palms make these glove perfect for the pull up bars, free weights, or cycling as well.
- No More Handwraps: PAW Gloves provide similar protect as traditional handwraps, and these gloves will easily fit under Sanabul boxing, hybrid or MMA gloves. Great for athletes who don’t want to mess with wrapping, or kids who just want to hit things!
- Strap In: A velcro wrist strap lets you tighten these gloves as good as any handwrap, and it won’t be coming loose anytime soon.