Highlights Pro Competition Gi
The Highlights Pro Competition Gi comes in an athletic fit and cut. Its fabric is just perfect to use during different kinds of training sessions as well as competitions. You can also wear it if you want to enjoy the comfort of a cozy gi.
Compact stitch embroidery, rope drawstring, reinforced seams and contrast stitching make this gi ideal for any kind of events. It looks great in appearance and is very functional at the same time. The gi is approved by the IBJJF for competition and is available in different sizes and three different colors.
Features of Sanabul Highlights Pro Competition Gi:
Perfect for competition: Competing is hard enough, you shouldn’t have to worry about being stopped for wearing the wrong colors or failing measurements. Our gi will get you through any checkout station.
Preshrunk Santec Fabric: Accidentally shrinking your gi is a thing of the past. Our preshrunk gi lets you pick a size, try it on, and that’s it. Machine dry in cold wash and hang dry.
Athletic fit & cut: Say no to the baggy gi fits of other martial arts uniforms. Brazilian Jiu-jitsu favors tight fits avoid snagging on stray limbs or letting opponents get easy grips. Highlights will fit as good as a new suit.
Light weight fabric: The light weight fabric comes with an anti odor and anti microbial treatment which helps keep it cleaner and fresher. It also helps reduce the spread of fungal and bacterial infections, and well as odor.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: We designed the Essentials Series to set the bar high for what you can expect from a gi. Quality construction, stylish design, and incredible value. It's what makes this our bestselling gi, and a brand name recognized around the world.
- Pre-Shrunk: The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. No more guessing or buying a size up, just wash in cold water and hang dry. Still want to shrink it? You can! Wash in hot water and throw in the dryer to shrink ever so slightly.
- The Perfect Fit: We made this gi to set the standard for a tight fitting, ultra lightweight gi. And athletic cut means close cuffs and no baggy areas. Our lightweight material means you can move (and breathe) more freely than with big heavy judo-style gi.
- Lighter, Faster, Better: We've hit the perfect balance of a lightweight gi that will keep you agile, with a strong enough weave that it'll hold up under heavy use and aggressive grips.
- Will Stay Cleaner, Longer: We took the extra steps of treating our Essentials gi with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. This will keep your gi in your rotation for years, not months.
- What's In Your Core? You've put the time and sweat into your training, now it's time to step up you game. The Core Series gi was made for players that are ready for a premium feel at an accessible price. The perfect upgrade from our Essentials Series
- Trusted by Professionals: From pro athletes like IBJJF Champion Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to legendary coaches like John Danaher. Sanabul is a brand you will find on elite athletes.
- The Perfect Fit: Stop worrying about you sizing. The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer.
- Unique Size Chart: to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi and are looking to buy the Core Gi, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide.
- Competition Ready: There's nothing worse than getting stopped at the uniform checkout station. Core Series gi will pass all the measurements of IBJJF rules. They're also IBJJF approved colors (White, Blue and Black). Please note the Grey variation is not IBJJF competition approved. Please refer to specific IBJJF rule book for specifics.
- Let Sanabul Take the Journey With You: Nothing is more symbolic in martial arts than the belt that will be with you for years at a time. It’s our honor to have students wear the Sanabul name on their belts, which is why we take the design and construction seriously.
- Made To Be Used, Not Just Worn: Our cotton belts are not just for show. We made them with 100% cotton and thickness so practitioners can grip, use, and abuse them on the matts.
- Stays Cleaner, Longer: Don’t like washing your belt? We’ve put special anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment on our pro belts to keep them fresh.