Mens Compression Workout Shorts
- Great for hot or cold climates. The Sanabul compression base layer shorts are composed of a blend of polyester, nylon, spandex to help achieve the perfect fit
- Extremely comfortable without irritation. Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching along with an elastic waistband ensures long lasting quality and comfort
- Minimally designed rubberized reflective printing
- UV SPF protection for when you want to wear your shorts during outdoor activities
- 4 way stretch material with graduated compression to help blood flow throughout muscles. These tights are great for any workout including MMA, BJJ, Cross Training, and much more
Sanabul Men Compression Shorts
Compression shorts are a necessity to be in wardrobes of people who work out regularly. They allow you to have maximum flexibility, functionality and the ability to move easily while keeping your muscles from flailing about and out of place.
Sanabul compression shorts give you maximum compression and comfort with amazing features, which are:
- Made from polyester, nylon and spandex: Compression shorts are supposed to do exactly what the name suggests – compress to be able to fit you snugly and enable you to have a fruitful workout. Having compression shorts that do not compress is similar to having air conditioning that does not work; i.e., useless. Sanabul compression shorts are made up of a combination of polyester, nylon and spandex meaning that not only do you get a perfect and tight fit; you get a long lasting pair of compression shorts meaning that you no longer have to worry about loose workout shorts.
- Great for hot or cold climates: Due to the fact that the Sanabul compression base layer shorts are composed of the blend of polyester, nylon and spandex, they fit on any body shape perfectly and are the best choice for both hot and cold climates.
- Very comfortable without irritation: Getting an exceptional pair of compression shorts that is comfortable often means that you have to sacrifice on the level of irritation, or vice versa. This problem is swiftly solved by the compression shorts from Sanabul with the reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching of the fabric and an elastic waistband. These features ensure that you get a quality, long lasting and comfortable pair of compression shorts.
- Minimally designed rubberized reflective printing: Workout shorts are often used for working out and having a festive or colorful design could easily distract you from your routine. That’s why Sanabul compression shorts have a simple and minimal design, which is created with rubberized reflective printing which is mainly for the logo.
- UV SPF protection: Many compression shorts do not function well outside as they do inside and specifically in the area of protecting your skin from the sunrays. This often results in getting sun burnt even on skin that was covered. This should no longer be a problem you will face as with the Sanabul compression shorts, you get ultraviolet sun protection factor (UV SPF) protection allowing to freely wear your shorts during outdoor activities.
- 4 way stretch material with graduated compression: One of the biggest downfalls and scariest factors about compression apparel is the inability to stretch past a certain point or direction. This simply means that your body is bound and your muscles and blood vessels cannot expand which could be deadly if done for a long period of time; sometimes even shorter than one workout session. To avoid this heath risk, Sanabul has designed an amazing 4-way stretch material that has graduated compression which helps with the blood flow through your muscles and is great for all flexibility demanding workouts, such as MMA, BJJ, Cross fit Training and more.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
- Just What You Need: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
- Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
- Stay Mobile: We use special 4-way stretch material that will keep up with your workout. These tights can keep up with all your wildest positions.
- Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
- Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use
- We listened to all customer feedback and previous reviews and increased the length of the rash guard.
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth.
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your bjj rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoors.
- Flat lock stitching prevents irritation or chafing of skin from the seams of the rash guard
- 4way stretch material with graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout muscles