You have no items in your shopping cart.
NASA Jiu Jitsu Space Gi
Availability: In stock
- A limited edition, out of this world, collection of NASA inspired Jiu Jitsu Gi’s designed for those who are intrigued and inspired by space exploration. The capsule includes three unique designs based on the iconic NASA insignia and color scheme with additional details both on the inside and outside of the gi
- Lightweight, without the compromise. Competition grade durable single weave fabric is ideal for year-round training or competition. No one wants excess fabric thats easy to grab during sessions so our gi’s feature an athletic fit sizing for a tailored, sleek look
- If you’re new to Sanabul gi’s, welcome. We have our own sizing for gis. For example, if you wear an A2 in another brands gi, you might not be an A2 in ours. Our gi's tend to run a little larger than some of the other brands, so we created a size guide that is more extensive than any other
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: We designed the Essentials Series to set the bar high for what you can expect from a gi. Quality construction, stylish design, and incredible value. It's what makes this our bestselling gi, and a brand name recognized around the world.
- Pre-Shrunk: The Essentials v.2 is the only ultra light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. No more guessing or buying a size up, just wash in cold water and hang dry. Still want to shrink it? You can! Wash in hot water and throw in the dryer to shrink ever so slightly.
- The Perfect Fit: We made this gi to set the standard for a tight fitting, ultra lightweight gi. And athletic cut means close cuffs and no baggy areas. Our lightweight material means you can move (and breathe) more freely than with big heavy judo-style gi.
- Lighter, Faster, Better: We've hit the perfect balance of a lightweight gi that will keep you agile, with a strong enough weave that it'll hold up under heavy use and aggressive grips.
- Will Stay Cleaner, Longer: We took the extra steps of treating our Essentials gi with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. This will keep your gi in your rotation for years, not months.
- Ladies, no more having to settle for unisex gis that just don't fit right. We have released a women's version of our best selling Sanabul Essentials Gi just for you!
- The best and only brand name gi at this price point is now better than ever with a size chart specifically for women. The Women's Essentials Gi is an elegantly designed gi that is both light on the wallet and on the scale, a necessity for beginners and experts alike.
- New size chart specifically for women. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi.
- The light weight fabric is perfect for summer training, competitions, or just because you want a light comfortable gi. Our single weave gi is more durable than other single weave kimonos.
- What's In Your Core? You've put the time and sweat into your training, now it's time to step up you game. The Core Series gi was made for players that are ready for a premium feel at an accessible price. The perfect upgrade from our Essentials Series
- Trusted by Professionals: From pro athletes like IBJJF Champion Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to legendary coaches like John Danaher. Sanabul is a brand you will find on elite athletes.
- The Perfect Fit: Stop worrying about you sizing. The Core Gi is the only competition light weight gi on the market that is preshrunk. Note that if you intentionally want the gi to shrink you can wash it in hot water and put it in the dryer.
- Unique Size Chart: to accommodate most body types. Our gi has a tapered athletic cut without all the excess gi material and bagginess of a traditional martial arts gi. If you already own our original Essentials gi and are looking to buy the Core Gi, please check the new size chart as we have updated our size guide.
- Competition Ready: There's nothing worse than getting stopped at the uniform checkout station. Core Series gi will pass all the measurements of IBJJF rules. They're also IBJJF approved colors (White, Blue and Black). Please note the Grey variation is not IBJJF competition approved. Please refer to specific IBJJF rule book for specifics.
- Just Give Me The Highlights: Sanabul Highlights are perfect for your first gi or stepping up to something better. We keep many of the same features as our core series key, but gave Highlights our signature Sanabul style and colors.
- Lighter is Better: We believe that you can have the best of both worlds. Lightweight material that you can feel fast in, but with sturdy design construction that will hold up on the mats during hundreds of rolls.
- Worn by Professionals: From active pro fighters like Jiu-Jitsu black belt Guilherme "Bomba" Vasconcelos, to master teachers like John Danaher, Sanabul is a name linked with legends, and legends in the making.
- Built For Heavy Use: Contrast stitching, reinforced seams, rope drawstring and compact stitch embroidery means this gi will be in your gym bag fro years.
- Ready for Bright Lights: Everything about these gis will hold up to even the stingiest official at an IBJJF competition.
- Designed for Kids: We put even more of our Sanabul style and colors in a gi that kids will love. But beyond the looks, is a gi made with the same obsession over value and quality we are known for.
- The Right Size : We hate shrinkage as much as you do! Check your size and don’t worry about factoring in potential shrinkage. Just wash in cold water with minimal shrinkage fabric. Please refer to the Future Legend size chart even if you own another Sanabul Kids gi.
- No Tie Waistbands: Lightweight cotton pants with an elastic waistband eliminates your kids having to tie and retie their pants.
- Kid Proofed: Let’s be honest, the kids mat isn’t the cleanest place. That’s why we add anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment to keep these gi fresher for longer.
- Let Sanabul Take the Journey With You: Nothing is more symbolic in martial arts than the belt that will be with you for years at a time. It’s our honor to have students wear the Sanabul name on their belts, which is why we take the design and construction seriously.
- Made To Be Used, Not Just Worn: Our cotton belts are not just for show. We made them with 100% cotton and thickness so practitioners can grip, use, and abuse them on the matts.
- Stays Cleaner, Longer: Don’t like washing your belt? We’ve put special anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment on our pro belts to keep them fresh.