MMA Essential Sparring Gloves 7 oz
- Just What You Need: Sanabul sets a new standard in MMA gloves with advanced features and an incredible value. Perfect for MMA sparring or light mitt work.
- Join the Team: Some of the greatest fighters in the world rep Sanabul gear, from Hall of Famers like Michael Bisping, to hot prospects like Sean O’Malley. We make our essentials gear to withstand pro training sessions, so it’ll hold up for you when you need it.
- Good for Sparring or Mit Work: Our gloves hit the sweet spot of 7 oz., making them light enough for sparring but heavy enough for mit work. If you’re going to be doing heavy bag work, check out the Essentials Boxing Gloves.
- Durasoft Impact Protection Foam: Protect your hands with special impact protection foam under the lining. These will help absorb and redistribute impacts, even from the hardest punches.
- No Fuss Maintenance: Engineered Leather has the look and feel of animal leather, but can be easily cleaned with some soap and a damp cloth. It will also hold up for hundreds of rounds before needing a replacement.
Sanabul essential 7 oz MMA Hybrid Sparring Gloves are one of the most multifaceted and multipurpose gloves available in the market. When it comes to mixed martial arts training, your gear is more than just your style. The fit, quality, and features matter, and will even keep you safe! Sanabul Essentials takes the guesswork out of selecting your gloves with all the features you need, at a price that’s hard to pass up.
Following are some advantages of using MMA Essential Sparring Gloves:
This glove is made out of high quality material which is durable and easy to clean.
This glove comes with innovative Velcro system for secure fitting and easy to put on or take off.
These gloves are made with Performance Engineered leather construction for durability purpose.
These gloves can also be used for cardio kick boxing or mixed martial arts training.
Following are some Features of MMA Essential Sparring Gloves:
Protection & Padding:Protection & Padding: These gloves are padded very nicely around the knuckles area, the padding is about 1 inch, which serve as a cushion for your knuckles. It also has a nice curve which gives enough room for fingers to move while punching. These gloves also provide light padding on the wrist and thumb for protection. This glove has 3 stages of Velcro around your wrist which provides significant support and protection.
Comfort: Comfort: These gloves are available in different sizes like small, medium, large and Xl. Sometimes even buying a size up can provide more comfort.
Quality & Durability:These gloves are made of quality leather with excellent stitching and finishing, this makes it more durable. The knuckle area is padded and inside it is covered with synthetic material common for MMA gloves. The loops of fingers and thumb also placed securely with proper fitting, so no fear of detaching any of them. It is easy to clean and can last for a long time if it’s taken care of properly.
Design: The design of this glove is very unique, comfortable and easy to use. You can easily move it, sparring it without any fear of damaging your training partner. The design, padding and loops for finger and thumb also make it best to use for your MMA training.
The Sanabul essential 7oz MMA hybrid sparring gloves is perfect solution to your need and requirement. These gloves are great for mixed martial arts training. This can be used for grappling and striking purpose without changing the gloves. These gloves protect your wrist and fit securely with a hook and loop closure system.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms with help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium
- PLEASE NOTE THE SIZE GUIDE IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW. THE MOST COMMON SIZES FOR WOMEN ARE 8oz, 10oz, 12oz.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training.
- Just What You Need: Any serious student of striking will be wearing handwraps underneath their gloves. They provide that extra protection for your knuckles and support for your wrists. The 180 inch length is ideal for professionals or amateurs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, or mixed martial arts
- The Perfect Fit: Stretchable material as compared to traditional handwraps. The polyester composition of these hand wraps makes for a more secure and comfortable fit than traditional cotton.
- Breathable and Fast Drying: Nothing ruins handwraps faster than moisture. We use material that will allow sweat to escape faster and respond better in a dryer. If you keep these clean, they will last a long time.
- Locked in Place: Thumb loop and velcro closure means these wraps will stay tight after a long training session.
- The Best of Both Worlds: Sanabul Essential Hybrid Shin Guards are designed to serve as either MMA, Kickboxing, or Muay Thai gear. They have to thick padding needed for Muay Thai, but the form and comfort of MMA shin guards.
- Absorb Bigger Hits: Sanabul one piece High-Impact protection foam will redistribute big impacts, so your shin and ankles don’t take the big hits. Articulated in-step padding ergonomically contours to your foot.
- Less Adjusting, More Training: Neoprene slip on design with top leg fastener and proprietary mid leg fastener means you won’t be breaking your rhythm to readjust every few minutes. These shin guards will stay in place through your whole session.
- Made for Heavy Use: Our shin guards are made for value and longevity. Essential Hybrid shin guards are triple-stitched throughout, they will hold up to any abuse you can throw at it.
- XS: common size for children or individuals less than 110 lbs
- S/M: most commonly used by individuals less than 5'10" in height
- L/XL: most commonly used by individuals taller than 5'10" in height
- Just What You Need: Whether it’s Boxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Doe, or any other contact sport, Essential Head Gear provides excellent coverage and protection of the face and head while training or sparring.
- Tested by Pros, Created For You: Team Sanabul athletes like UFC fighter Alan Jouban put our gear through the toughest training sessions. If it holds up for them, it’ll hold up for you.
- Performance Engineered Leather: Our high quality material will stand up to tough use every night of the week, and engineered leather can be easily and quickly cleaned.
- Built to Absorb Impact: No one wants to take hits. But if you do, our superb Impact-dura shock foam with full face protection will absorb and redistribute hits and
- The Perfect Fit: Our hook and loop closure system will keep your gear from coming loose after being hit, causing you to stop training to adjust.
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.