Myo Long Sleeve Compression Rash Guard
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout muscles
- Fully sublimated
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth
- UV SPF 50 protection
- Flat lock stitching prevents irritation or chafing of skin from the seams of the rash guard
This rash guard ensures enhanced performance to the wearer. The sublimated features and nature of the rash guard provide all the necessary tools for advantageous use. Whether you are using this rash guard for surfing or Jiu Jitsu, you are going to be getting the best value for your money.
FEATURES OF MYO LONG SLEEVE COMPRESSION RASH GUARD:
The upper torso and long arms of this rash guard have graduated compression features. This is necessary to improve blood flow through the muscles as the wearer moves about wearing this rash guard.
This rash guard is antimicrobial treated to to reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This is an extremely helpful feature for a rash guard seeing that users usually have team mates during activities and infections can be passed on easily. The ability of this rash guard to protect against such threats is a big reason to choose it for all your rigorous activities. You don’t have to worry about bacteria or fungus while surfing with your team mates or performing other types of exercise. This antimicrobial treatment will also extend and preserve the life span of the rash guard. With more long lasting use and exquisitely designed features, this rash guard is the right pick for you.
Flat lock stitching:
The neatly finished rash guard is done so by using flat lock method of stitching. Since your rash guard is going to hug closer than a best friend, it is important that all elements to cause excess friction with the skin and lead to other problems are eliminated. This stitching method is flat, like the name implies, and will not cause any irritation to the skin. There is no chaffing caused to the skin because of the proper use of the flat lock stitching method.
UV SPF 50 protection:
When you want to wear your rash guard for an outdoor activity during the day, you don’t need any extra protection form UV rays because this rash guard has that. The sun is good for the skin and has its benefits but when there is lengthy exposure, your skin faces the risk of getting damaged. This combat compression rash guard, will protect you at up to SPF 50 capacity from the damaging effects of direct sunlight. You can go surfing all day with your friends and not bother about bringing extra protection.
this rash guard is ready for use by the modern day active person. All the parts of this cloth have been modified to look good and feel good. The looks of the rash guard sets it apart from competitors as it focuses on enhancing the little details and providing a well fitting futuristic look to the wearer this rash guard is not only appealing to the eyes, it is also well equipped with futuristic features to assist the modern day user achieve his activities.
Every feature and detail of design is professionally put together to bring you an enjoyable use with this rash guard. If you are looking for a good rash guard, this is the best and you will be having a great time in all your activities when you use it.
More from this collection
- Just What You Need: Sanabul Essentials is all about form, style, and value. Our rash guards sport a clean style with bold colors, and all the features you need to stay clean and perform better on the mats.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the iconic Sanabul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Multi Sport Use: Whether it’s rolling in jiu-jitsu or hitting the bags in kickboxing, rash guards are simply the best option for staying cleaner and performing better. And with SPF 50 protection, you can even take your rashie outside for surfing or biking.
- The Cleanest Option: Cotton shirts on the mat are a bad idea. They don’t breathe and retain too much moisture. But going shirtless is also a bad idea, especially if you‘re going to be in contact with others. Sanabul rash guards are treated with anti-microbial and anti-odor agents. They will stay dryer and cleaner than “regular” rash guards, extending their life and lowering your risk of infections.
- Form and Function: These rash guards look great, but experienced students will appreciate the little details. Ventilated mesh in the underarms will help release body heat. Four way stretch material will keep you comfortable in any range of motion.
- High performance Brazilian Jiu Jitsu MMA rash guard with fully sublimated graphics infused into the fabric so they won't ever fade, peel or irritate the skin
- Graduated compression in the arms and upper torso for improved blood flow throughout the muscles
- Ventilated mesh underarm area to help disperse heat
- Antimicrobial treatment to help reduce bacterial and fungal growth. This will help prevent the spread of bacterial and fungal infections between you and your training partners. It will also extend the life span of the rash guard
- UV SPF 50 protection for when you want to wear your jiu jitsu mma rash guard while surfing or during any other activity outdoor.
- Great for hot or cold climates. The Sanabul compression base layer shorts are composed of a blend of polyester, nylon, spandex to help achieve the perfect fit
- Extremely comfortable without irritation. Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching along with an elastic waistband ensures long lasting quality and comfort
- Minimally designed rubberized reflective printing
- UV SPF protection for when you want to wear your shorts during outdoor activities
- 4 way stretch material with graduated compression to help blood flow throughout muscles. These tights are great for any workout including MMA, BJJ, Cross Training, and much more
- Just What You Need: Anyone who has trained for a while probably swears by their compression tights (also called “spats”). They keep you cleaner, cut down on sweat, and save your legs from mat burn. Whether you’re doing grappling or striking, these are for you.
- Good for Any Climate: Some spats are too hot, and will cause overheating. Others are too thin. Sanabul Spats are made with a combination of polyester, nylon, and spandex. They’ll stay comfortable, and breathe well so you stay cool
- Stay Mobile: We use special 4-way stretch material that will keep up with your workout. These tights can keep up with all your wildest positions.
- Designed to Endure: Reinforced 5-thread 2-needle stitching means no tears along the seams. Rubberized printing will eliminate the problem of crumbling print over time.
- Multi Sport Use: More than just combat sports, customers use our spats for yoga, lifting, and outdoor sports of every kind.They even have UV SPF 50 protection.
- Just What You Need: These shorts are perfect for just about any workout. Our customers use them for MMA, kickboxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Fit Right In: Sweats and regular shorts will stick out in the gym, and not in a good way. Sanabul Essential shorts are made to handle heavy exercise, with a brand that is recognized in gyms around the world.
- Designed to Perform: Less baggy with open seams and four way stretching gives you more range of motion and keeps fabric from getting caught in limbs.
- Built to Last: Reinforced stitching and seam protection will keep your shorts from easily tearing. Antimicrobial treatment means they stay dryer and cleaner
- Not Going Anywhere: A secure hook and loop closure system keeps these firmly on you, even after hours of hard use.