You have no items in your shopping cart.
- / Striking Equipment
- / Boxing Gloves
Total 19 Iitem(s)
- Hand crafted 14 oz size with Aztec inspired designing
- Made of organic, sustainable vegan-friendly leather
- Outer material is breathable and UV/Cold Crack resistant
- High end, Professional Grade fit and padding
- Limited Release
- Just What You Need: For those ready to start off on the right foot, Sanabul Essentials Gloves set the bar for quality gloves with incredible value. More than just starter gloves, Essentials pack features that other gloves charge a premium for.
- Modern Design: Engineered Leather gives these gloves a classic look that’s easier to maintain than traditional gloves. Our mesh palms will help your hands release heat while working.
- A Brand For Champions: Whether it’s the clean, Sanbul look, or the professional quality, you’ll see the Sanabul name on many professional athletes. From hall of famers like Micheal Bisping, to hot prospects like “Sugar” Sean O’Malley.
- Gel Impact Protection Foam: Gel foam underneath the lining absorbs the big punches better and will get you through the toughest rounds.
- The Perfect Fit: These gloves will feel good from your first session until your last. Longitudinal arch design ensures a natural fit and our hook and loop closure system keeps them snug and secured.
$39.99 From $21.99
Meticulously designed with impactful styling throughout. From the unmistakable colors and patterns to the Aurebesh text detailing, these gloves have been thoughtfully crafted to appeal to even the most discerning Star Wars fans. Pulling no punches, these gloves have been crafted with the same unmatched Sanabul performance and build-quality that thousands of professionals rely on in the ring. With gloves inspired by characters from both the Light and Dark side of the force, the choice is yours to make. #starwars #sanabul
- What’s In Your Core? When you’re ready to test what’s inside, Sanabul has the gloves for you. Our Core Series is for experienced athletes who know what they want out of their equipment.
- From Casuals, To Champions: Whether you’re in the gym three nights a week, or training for a title shot. Sanabul is the glove for those pursuing greatness, like NABO Boxing Champion Mike Lee, or UFC standout Alan Jouban.
- Hardcore Protection: Glove weight is only part or protecting your hands. We infuse our Core Boxing gloves with special gel foam that absorb impact without giving you the “bounceback” effect of regular gloves.
- It’s All In The Details: More than starter gloves, our Core Series has the details that pros will notice. Longitudinal Arch Design, a mesh pattern on the palms, and a special Core X closure system means the difference between basic and premium.
- Skill. With Style. Sanabul’s Funk Strike Series honors the golden age of boxing, when the greats knew how to have a little fun. Put a little funk in your skill.
- Breaking Our Own Rules: Sanabul is known for our clean look and uncluttered design. But rules are meant to be broken, so we made a tie dye inspired design for those who aren’t afraid to stand out.
- Made for Show AND Go: Don’t be fooled! Underneath our fun design is the same serious craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from Sanabul. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain, gel infused foam provides superb protection and softness to help prevent injury.
- The Funk That Fits: Stiff gloves that you have to fight to make a closed fist make you work harder during training. Instead, our Longitudinal Arch Design is constructed to fit the natural curvature of the hand for proper fist closure while striking.
- Forged In Tradition: Inspired by the fighting culture of Muay Thai, Battle Forged gloves represent our most aggressive design fused with a deceptively simple style. Real fighters let their technique do the talking, and so does Battle Forged.
- Old School Look, New School Design: The embossed look of these gloves are a throwback to classic boxing gloves. But don’t be fooled. Engineered Leather, antimicrobial treatment, and premium anti-microbial lining puts this glove on the cutting edge.
- Muay Thai Flexibility: Muay Thai gloves are easier to open and close for clinch work, but many boxers still prefer these gloves for their snug fit and flexibility.
- True Grit for True Fighters: A favorite of UFC fighter Alan Jouban, Battle Forged gear is for those who are serious about their training, and their equipment.
- Easy On, Easy Off: Get back on the mats in seconds. When you’re done watching hand wrapping tutorials and fiddling with wraps in the gym, switch to Sanabul’s PAW handwraps. Slip on, lock in place, and get back to doing what you love!
- Used for Everything: We made these gloves for multiple uses. Modest padding over the knuckles can act as traditional handwraps under gloves, but rubberized lining on the palms make these glove perfect for the pull up bars, free weights, or cycling as well.
- No More Handwraps: PAW Gloves provide similar protect as traditional handwraps, and these gloves will easily fit under Sanabul boxing, hybrid or MMA gloves. Great for athletes who don’t want to mess with wrapping, or kids who just want to hit things!
- Strap In: A velcro wrist strap lets you tighten these gloves as good as any handwrap, and it won’t be coming loose anytime soon.